Well I am done being raped by Verizon and will be moving over to sprint in the next few months. The 1500 minute family plan with free mobile to mobile on any carrier is the plan I am looking at seeing how 95% of our calls are to cell phones.

What I could not figure out are incoming calls from a cell phone free as well?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-09 07:51 AM
    Yes incoming cell calls are free also. Works just like Verizon circle thing, or AT$T's top 10 without the limits. All calls from or to a mobile no matter the network are covered under any time any mobile.
    11-22-09 08:27 AM
    Yes, if they are from a mobile phone number.
    11-22-09 08:27 AM
    One caveat. You have to be on network (not roaming).
    11-22-09 11:48 AM
    This is the best thing Sprint ever did.

Now if they could get us a better selection of BB's!
    11-22-09 01:37 PM
    Great, Thanks!
    11-22-09 05:02 PM
    Well I am done being raped by Verizon and will be moving over to sprint in the next few months. The 1500 minute family plan with free mobile to mobile on any carrier is the plan I am looking at seeing how 95% of our calls are to cell phones.

What I could not figure out are incoming calls from a cell phone free as well?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    you are going to love the unlimited mobile to mobile and its easy to keep track of your minute usage online just remember that any 800 phone call counts toward your regular minute usage i found this out when i called my comcast cable company and was negotiating my new cable plan for an hour i did not go over my regular minutes but it was easy to see were the usage came from also keep in mind that after 7pm monday thru thursay till all calls are unlimited till 7am and on the weekend from friday 7pm til monday 7am the 1500 minutes will literally only be in use monday thru friday 7am - 7pm for any landline call or 800 numbers.
    11-22-09 05:46 PM
    If you want free 800 dialing, get Skype. It works okay. If you have to go out of the USA, it's the only way to go.

Plus you can load it on your laptop/desktop.
    11-22-09 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD