Hello, i have a question that i haven't been able to answer by googling and looking around here.

Is there a way to get back old pictures that were sent through BBM but have since been deleted?

I know with picture mail, you can log into sprints site and even it you have deleted the pictures years ago you can see any picture youve ever sent or received.

I thought it was this same way with BBM so i deleted alot of priceless pictures from various convos to keep BBM from lagging, but now i cant figure out how to find them.

Anyone know anything about this? Thanks!
    11-05-09 03:15 AM
    no, i dont think you can get them back.. in the future, save them to your SD card..
    11-16-09 09:55 AM
    What ChrisGrant said is true. The only way to get them back is to have the person who sent them to you resend them so you can save on your SD card. With the new BBM 5.0 it prompts you to save them before viewing.
    11-16-09 10:19 AM
    Your MMS goes through Sprint. Thus, your pictures are available on Sprint's website.

BBM, though, goes through RIM's servers and connects your blackberry with other blackberries. The pictures you receive through BBM are sent to you only...not to another site for retrieval through a computer.
    11-16-09 10:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD