ive had t-mobile for a while i was a sidekick user before switching over to a curve 8320
    i was having HUGE problems with my device freezing, my ringer not working and so i went on the online chat about maybe a month ago and got a replacement as they stated like or new, first off the box when i got it to my house had already been opened.

second i am having issues with the device as well.
    the freezing is still happening so much that i have pulled my battery about 20 times since 7am to now at 149pm.
    i have asked for help in the forums here and have done so and it is sitll having this issue what i want to know is
    if this is a KNOWN issue with t mobiles curves and what tmobile will do to solve this for me other then sending me yet ANOTHER curve 8320 that wont work or will have the same issues
    i have ONE extra app which is ubbertwitter that is it
    and i have no photos saved to my phone and just one theme saved to it that is all and this issue keeps happening
    am i the only one this is happening to or is this is a known issue with tmobile
    10-23-09 03:51 PM
    i also have a 8320 from tmobile. i have had NO problems at ALL, downloaded many apps and taken of just as many. this phone seems like its a tank. sorry to hear your having problems.i also have many friends with the 8320 and they have never had problems. i would just get another. IMO
    10-23-09 04:08 PM
    im just frustrated with needing to have new device after new device this would be the 3rd, i dont understand what the problem is

i take good care of my phones to i have no idea why this is happening to me
    10-23-09 04:12 PM
    im just frustrated with needing to have new device after new device this would be the 3rd, i dont understand what the problem is

i take good care of my phones to i have no idea why this is happening to me
    Have you upgraded your OS yet? If not go here: Unsupported Browser

Follow the steps, good luck
    10-23-09 05:06 PM
    OS shouldn't be an issue...I have a 8320 aswell and no problems AT all. guarenteed its your device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-09 07:13 PM
    i have the newest OS and this is the SECOND one like this idk if its a problem with the sunset handsets or not but im really frustrated of losing all my numbers and bbm friends with having to get new phones to fix this it is insane
    10-23-09 08:02 PM
    i have the newest OS and this is the SECOND one like this idk if its a problem with the sunset handsets or not but im really frustrated of losing all my numbers and bbm friends with having to get new phones to fix this it is insane
    You can back up your phone with all your contacts (EVERYTHING) by using Blackberry Desktop Manager. I guess your gonna need a replacement again, hopefully you get a "FRESH" one. get it
    10-23-09 08:14 PM
    i even have the sunset..ZERO PROBLEMS!!!! if you dont want to back up youself just go the the tmobile store and have them do it..if that is a option? and you know i really download and delete tons of apps to see what they do, restarts like a champ
    10-23-09 09:09 PM
    i dont have any extrea apps really
    ubbertwiiter, myspace and fcbk i dont use myspace ot fcbk rlly
    and i have nothing saved to the actual phone
    i feel so frustrarted it drains my battery i also now have no wall charger as due to the
    crappy placement of the charger it bent the wire so much the end piece pretty much broke off
    10-26-09 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD