Apologies first post so hope i don't break any rules, I have a UK Vodafone Blackberry Storm 9530. I tried to unlock it using MFI software, it said failure and nuked it. I.E bricked blackberry managed to recover it thanks to this wonderful forum.

Spoke to vodafone whom, tell me there is no unlock code for this device as it purely a vodafone bb storm.

Guy in a shop reckons he can do it for �20. but if he is able to do it where can i get the services books for uk carriers.

Objective is to put a cheap payasyou sim in it, such as t mobile whom offer unlimited internet for 15 quid a month. Please help!!!!!!! i need to unlock it if possible cheap and if i am then able i want to use it using payasyou go sim from another network and still have internet and push mail..... Help please
    10-21-09 02:15 PM
    Apologies first post so hope i don't break any rules, I have a UK Vodafone Blackberry Storm 9530. I tried to unlock it using MFI software, it said failure and nuked it. I.E bricked blackberry managed to recover it thanks to this wonderful forum.

Spoke to vodafone whom, tell me there is no unlock code for this device as it purely a vodafone bb storm.

Guy in a shop reckons he can do it for �20. but if he is able to do it where can i get the services books for uk carriers.

Objective is to put a cheap payasyou sim in it, such as t mobile whom offer unlimited internet for 15 quid a month. Please help!!!!!!! i need to unlock it if possible cheap and if i am then able i want to use it using payasyou go sim from another network and still have internet and push mail..... Help please
    To set up service book visit this post. You can also ask for UK service book.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-106023/
    10-27-09 01:02 AM
    20 quid! Visit our site..we can get it done for a lot cheaper
    10-27-09 04:33 PM
    There is a unlock code for all Berries as long as it has a SIM card slot. Just one of us to do provide it for you.
    10-27-09 05:44 PM

MFI cannot unlock the 9530..you will need to buy an unlock code from us or any reputable unlocker on Crackberry.
    10-27-09 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD