hi, im having a annoying problem with receiving text messages, its to the point know where i have to do a battery pull every time i want to receive a text, ive called bell about this problem numerous times now and they have yet to fix it. so what should i do? is it my phone or is it bells service?
    thanks for the help.

my phones a BlackBerry Storm 9530
    10-20-09 12:07 PM
    What's your reception like?
    If it's low, try opening your browser or making a quick call to see if it'll send the text through without having to do a battery pull...
    10-21-09 12:25 AM
    This has happened between my girlfriend and I. It got better when I upgraded my phone to OS 5.0. Not saying you should get the leaked OS but you should try to get the latest official OS. Maybe that will sorta help fix the problem.
    10-21-09 12:39 AM
    you could try calling tech/data support i recomend this
    1 866 DATA 123
    .........(3282)......
    and ask them to "flash" your phone over the air.
    this will clear out any signal problems blocking your texts ect.
    good luck!
    10-21-09 06:39 AM
    Maybe you have firewall in and its blocking your Sms

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-09 12:18 AM
    hi, im having a annoying problem with receiving text messages, its to the point know where i have to do a battery pull every time i want to receive a text, ive called bell about this problem numerous times now and they have yet to fix it. so what should i do? is it my phone or is it bells service?
    thanks for the help.

my phones a BlackBerry Storm 9530
    same problem here with my 8130, my bbm keeps going down and not working half the time and texts arent coming through at all. It may just be an update thing but i havent heard anything
    10-26-09 08:47 PM
    Thanks for all the help, i upgraded to 5.0 and is been working great ever since
    10-27-09 11:05 PM
    i had to do an update as well, on pearl technically i was downgrade, my os got pardon the pun corrupted.
    10-27-09 11:30 PM
    Wha's the highest the pearl can go?
    11-20-09 11:07 AM
    Never mind, I can look that up.
    11-20-09 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD