So been rolling with the z10 since it came out. Still working decent. Battery life is killing me as I now run a small business and now doin more with my phone for that. I'm going through tmobile until I can comfortably afford to buy a phone outright, but my questions are:
    *Are there any other contractors that still use blackberry for their business ?
    *am I the only one strongly considering the classic over the priv?
    *how do the two phones battery life compare to each other?

Any help,feedback (positive or negative) is appreciated. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-16 09:38 AM
    I dont have one, but from what i have seen in the forums and from a couple of people that i know have one, is that you should go for the passport over the classic.
    01-22-16 09:46 AM
    I am in a similar position. I have been using my Z30 for a couple of years and really like it. The battery life is great, and I like BB10.

I tried the Classic thinking that I would rather have the physical keyboard, but I didn't find it all that beneficial afterall, and I missed the screen size when displaying the Hub that I have on my Z30 - fewer entries could be viewed on the Classic without scrolling.

I am intriqued by the Priv. However, I am not a huge apps/games/movies fan and have been able to load all the apps that I need on my Z30. Also my experience with the physical keyboard on the Classic turned out to be not all that advantageuos. And I hear that BB10 has been largely compromised on the Priv. I am kind of at the point that if I am going to go android I'll get a Samsung phone and be done with it.

But meanwhile, I am staying with my Z30 and BB10.
    01-22-16 10:03 AM
    I dont have one, but from what i have seen in the forums and from a couple of people that i know have one, is that you should go for the passport over the classic.
    Passport would be ideal, but for what i do would probably be more of a hassle because of the form factor. Would hate to be dangling from somewhere while struggling to get my passport out of my pocket to take a pic of something. I have maybe 4 android apps, use two regularly, and only games I really play are chess and poker. Although I do like to read I feel that I will get annoyed with the screen size.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-16 10:53 AM
    I have the Classic and Passport. I like the size of the Classic. Texting is easy and accurate. Camera takes decent pictures. Battery life is great. Can get a whole days use. Quality and Build is great. It fits comfortably in your hands and feels good.

Passport is by far bigger. Beautiful display, rich in color, premium materials, steel frame, touch keyboard, with predictive text. Camera take sharp pictures. Battery is on Steroids. One Charge sometimes last me 2 days. I still carry the BlackBerry Classic because of size.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-16 12:27 PM