Has anyone else been experiencing issues with the new Bell Mail on there Priv? Since they merged from the (Hotmail servers?) to there (own servers or IMAP?) my email has been a mess. I may not have described that correctly as i'm not familiar with all the terms. My contacts grow over night and only a selected few grow in to thousands of copies. Yes 1000's. I have 200 contacts and every few days I have to delete 3000 of duplicates. Also it only syncs with the inbox. On my Z30 it would sync with all folders and if I delete an email it would put it in the trash. so when I log in through the web site everything is exactly as I put it on my phone. On my Priv it either deletes it completely off the server or leave it UNREAD in the inbox.

I called in and got a ticket, they said its a sync issue and looks like lots of issues with there email merge. Anyone else have the same issues and is there any hope in getting this fixed? My email use to be tidy and neat its now a mess.
    05-05-16 10:45 AM
    Yes .
    I do.
    I can't believe that Bell have such an awful email service!
    I am in Ontario and the problem that I can;t download any inbox messages.
    I took already more than a month for them to fix it and it loos like they don't care. if it will take another year.
    Really they have low quality programmers and testers!
    07-05-16 10:58 PM
    The email folders hardly sync. It's a complete mess. Thinking of changing emails.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-06-16 08:18 PM
    I contacted Bell and they gave me a case #. Told me there are multiple issues with the email system. One issue is that the folders don't sync and I can't get in to them.
    Any one else contact them?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-19-16 10:23 PM