Just In Case Anyone is interested i was able to get back $30 dollars back in my CC from Best Buy after showing them a print out of the Radio shacks moment price which is $99 4 days ago i payed $129 just in case anyone bought it recently so much love me for already.. im still waiting on those 2 guys to pm me back from the moment forums!!! ?? Semantics
    01-10-10 01:53 AM
    Just In Case Anyone is interested i was able to get back $30 dollars back in my CC from Best Buy after showing them a print out of the Radio shacks moment price which is $99 4 days ago i payed $129 just in case anyone bought it recently so much love me for already.. im still waiting on those 2 guys to pm me back from the moment forums!!! ?? Semantics
    Good find! I toyed with the idea of the moment, but I just can't do the keyboard on it. I'm a road warrior and have grown fond of the blackberry since I can one thumb it if driving or two thumb it when not.
    01-10-10 07:54 AM
    Good find! I toyed with the idea of the moment, but I just can't do the keyboard on it. I'm a road warrior and have grown fond of the blackberry since I can one thumb it if driving or two thumb it when not.
    If you are texting while driving I hope you get hit with a $1000 fine. You are a menace.
    01-10-10 08:23 AM
    If you are texting while driving I hope you get hit with a $1000 fine. You are a menace.
    Nice, such goodwill on a Sunday morning.
    May God bless you.
    01-10-10 09:36 AM
    well it is true its dangerous.. i do it too but sometimes im like F*** it its not important because people in the city drive like crazy so i try to control that issue
    01-10-10 12:07 PM
    well it is true its dangerous.. i do it too but sometimes im like F*** it its not important because people in the city drive like crazy so i try to control that issue
    Of course it's dangerous, and it's not a habit of mine. But I've grown fond of being able to one hand the blackberry over 2 handing the moment. Just my taste is all.
    01-10-10 12:32 PM
    Nice, such goodwill on a Sunday morning.
    May God bless you.
    I hope that neither you or a loved one get injured because someone was selfish enough to be texting while driving. If that did happen I am sure you would not be cavalier about the subject
    01-10-10 05:53 PM
    Seriously, its more dangerous than drunk driving. I've seen some devastating accidents due to one person texting, while driving. I'm hoping they institute the same type of penalties for texting, as DUI. Its irresponsible, beyond belief.

/rant off.
    01-10-10 11:40 PM
    Same thing here!! I was given credit back for showing the add.
    01-11-10 10:01 AM
    Hubby got the Moment direct from the Sprint store. I think when he was finished, he ended up paying around 300 bucks...then again, he hasn't sent his rebate in yet.

Good deal. Would've been nice to know about last month, for his sake.
    01-11-10 11:13 AM
    thats why i chose to go with Bestbuy to get that instant rebate i wasnt about to wait this time..
    01-11-10 03:50 PM
    Dont want to sound like im advertising myself, but i work for radio shack... our moment sales are rediculous.. we are always looking for moments in other stores cause we are out of stock all the time... and the best thing is that we dont deal with rebates or small print... $99 and thats it... cheaper than the sprint store after rebate! chyea :P
    01-11-10 05:15 PM
    Dont want to sound like im advertising myself, but i work for radio shack... our moment sales are rediculous.. we are always looking for moments in other stores cause we are out of stock all the time... and the best thing is that we dont deal with rebates or small print... $99 and thats it... cheaper than the sprint store after rebate! chyea :P
    IF that was true then why does radio shack say $99 after new activiation. for exsisting customers renewing the price is $199 i checked so myself thats why i showed the $99 at BB and they where able to match it
    01-11-10 05:34 PM
    Yes... Like every and any ad for the moment, $99 is for new activations with us. Upgrades are $199

I sold 6 of these today on new activation... only one 8900 though
    01-11-10 06:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD