Soo im on the new network from a plan that I have unlimited data where I'd stream radio on my phone all day at work and never worry about it.
    Now I don't understand the BEST I can buy is 3 gig? Im starting to realize this might already be a problem. 30 days a month and easy 100meg a day on just streaming internet radio and it looks to me I'd break that cap just doing what I'm supposed to be doing on a iphone with all the fancy apps.
    They give us this crazy fast new network but does anyone know if I can talk to L&R and get maybe lets crazy talk an extra 1gig a month somehow in the package I already pay too much for?
    11-30-09 12:51 AM
    L&r is the place for it to happen if one person doesn't let it go wait a week and call back and hopefully get some one else.

I was wondering what program you are using to stream music in Canada I had Pandora for a long time but when I got my new phone it will not let me register because Im in Canada.
    11-30-09 09:29 AM
    There used to be Loyalty unlimited data offered if you asked nice enough on L&R but I'm not sure now with the "new" network

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-09 01:08 PM
    No such thing as "unlimited" data on the new network, the highest you can get from them is I believe 8GB (Actually, either 8gb, or 6gb).
    11-30-09 01:40 PM
    worked out well they gave me 5gig, I'm happy.
    11-30-09 09:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD