I have a BB 8820 with AT&T. I've been having this problem for a while and recently had my SIM replaced by ATT as they thought it would fix it.

It didn't.

When I get picture text messages from any provider it says "Could not retrieve message content. Try again later".

I can choose retrieve now and it still doesn't work.

Any suggestiongs?
    12-21-09 10:11 AM
    Go into setting and scroll down to MMS. Check ur settings in there to yes. That should do it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-09 10:13 AM
    Go into setting and scroll down to MMS. Check ur settings in there to yes. That should do it.

I went into tools, chose MMS, and it says "always on reception and retrieval:
    12-21-09 10:16 AM
    Couls also b becuase of the storms too. Everything been abit slow. Did u search and go to blackberry 101 and see if there's anything u missed there? That shoildve of fixed it. Sorry

12-21-09 10:20 AM
    Couls also b becuase of the storms too. Everything been abit slow. Did u search and go to blackberry 101 and see if there's anything u missed there? That shoildve of fixed it. Sorry

It's been doing it for several months...don't know. I'll check.
    12-21-09 10:58 AM
    Silly question: do you have a data plan? MMS requires a data plan. This is common on phones that have the data blocked.
    12-21-09 12:04 PM
    Silly question: do you have a data plan? MMS requires a data plan. This is common on phones that have the data blocked.
    Yes I do have the data plan
    12-21-09 12:05 PM
    Is it every message every time? Even from other AT&T users? I used to have a similar problem with my 8300, but that was only to and from Verizon users.
    12-21-09 10:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD