This might be a little early to ask but does anyone know if T-Mobile will be coming out with a Blackberry Pearl 2 also??? Just curious....
    10-10-07 04:49 AM
    No announcements have been made as of yet.
    10-10-07 07:33 AM
    thanks for the quick response....... i want the curve but i might hold out for the pearl2..........
    10-10-07 11:38 AM
    If they did it wouldn't be until 2008. It always takes a min for T-mobile to get new Blackberry's. I think the pearl was the first Blackberry that T-mobile had before the rest. The curve is cool though, my wife had the pearl and upgraded to the 8320 curve and she loves it.
    10-10-07 12:10 PM
    i was doing the same. i wanted the wifi with the curve. i have read a few reviews and most are saying the wifi is really slow, slower than the tmo EDGE network. i like the small form factor on my pearl as well. Tmo just needs to add 3G data to the network and soon.
    10-10-07 12:13 PM
    I actually have to pearl 2 on the tmobile network, i bought it from another service provider and had it reprogrammed to tmobile and it work like a dream. It is so much nicer than the blackberry pearl.
    10-11-07 02:30 PM
    I thought the Pearl 2 wasnt released yet. What carrier did you get it from.
    10-11-07 03:25 PM
    I actually have to pearl 2 on the tmobile network, i bought it from another service provider and had it reprogrammed to tmobile and it work like a dream. It is so much nicer than the blackberry pearl.
    Could you post some pictures of it? AFAIK, it hasn't been released on any carrier.
    10-11-07 03:32 PM
    That's what I thought Trevor!
    10-11-07 03:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD