So I have a Sprint 9630 that is active on Sprint, but i put an AT&T sim card in it and turned the network onto GSM. My voicemail calls my Sprint number...and I don't have a browser icon in on the home screen. HOWEVER when I go to my quick launch, I see the browser icon; but it says "Invalid Address". I DO have my BBM but no email icons either.

What should i do?

1) Get AT&T Voicemail

2) Get Browser/Email on Main screen and have them work
    02-07-10 01:55 AM
    So I have a Sprint 9630 that is active on Sprint, but i put an AT&T sim card in it and turned the network onto GSM. My voicemail calls my Sprint number...and I don't have a browser icon in on the home screen. HOWEVER when I go to my quick launch, I see the browser icon; but it says "Invalid Address". I DO have my BBM but no email icons either.

What should i do?

1) Get AT&T Voicemail

You need to change the voicemail settings to your number. Usually it can be found under SEND>menu> then by scrolling down to options.

You may need to load the service books manually if you already have a BlackBerry Data Plan.
    02-07-10 09:52 AM
    To get voicemail you need to change your voicemail access number programmed in your phone.

To get the browser up and running look up how to manually load service books onto your device. It's pretty easy should take you under 10 minutes to do.
    02-10-10 04:06 PM

What should i do?

1) Get AT&T Voicemail

First step is to load the Service Books manually. Also you want to make sure you have a Blackberry Data Plan with AT&T. Here is a link to how to load the Service Books http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...=service+books

It's the same method for the 95xx and 96xx
    02-10-10 04:19 PM
    thank you guys so much!
    02-11-10 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD