I've been having internet issue with my 8900 the last two days. Want to know if I'm the only one.
    12-11-09 07:51 AM
    Don't know.. have you called AT&T, battery pulled? Made sure Data is on in the settings?
    12-12-09 01:01 AM
    no issues here
    12-12-09 01:53 AM
    I'm good, don't remember the last time there was one for me in North Jersey.

Using a 9700 and 3Gs.
    12-12-09 02:21 AM
    Everything has been fine for me-
    12-12-09 10:53 AM
    What kind of internet issues are you talking about?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-09 01:19 PM
    So on Saturday I call AT&T and spend over an hour with them. I told them I wasn’t getting any internet, calls or messages and when I did it would be delayed by hours. We rebooted, reset my service, and wiped my devices and nothing. They checked all the services around my area and nothing looked wrong. I switched sim card to my other Curve 8310 with the same result. So it’s obviously not my phone. Could it be the sim card? Well on Sunday I go in to get a replacement. I turn it on and amazingly it started working perfectly. The guy was nice enough to give me a new sim card to see it that might have been it. I get home internet down and service not working, but through out all this time I still have a full bar uppercase EDGE. So it’s obviously service at my house, right. I get to work guess what, internet and email works fine but no texts or bbm not working. ???
    12-14-09 03:01 PM
    Lol..I called AT&T problem sold. My "Provisioning" needed to be reset. Thanks
    12-14-09 08:34 PM
    I was having a problem with my internet this morning, but after I did a battery pull, it seems to be working now.
    12-16-09 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD