It's been 20 days now since I paid Blackberry Code Source and still haven't gotten a code. They said it was an issue because my IMEI is "not found" or something to that degree but had some method that is guaranteed to get an unlock code regardless.

I've already been refunded by them and every time I contact them it's always 1-2 business days away but I just can't go any longer with the phone I'm using. Does anyone know of another service that can guarantee an unlock code that won't take forever to get it?

Nothing against Code Source, if they're mystery source is taking forever then what can they do about it? I do however want to be able to actually use my Passport some time before I move states next month.

Who else can I turn too or ask? Thanks!
    06-29-16 04:00 PM
    Generally speaking, a lot of the unlockers are using the same system anyway so if BBCS can't unlock it then chances are you're going to run into the same issue elsewhere.
    06-29-16 04:20 PM
    Have you tried going to the carrier you bought the device from? That may be more expensive, but may be the easiest in the long run.
    06-29-16 04:46 PM
    Generally speaking, a lot of the unlockers are using the same system anyway so if BBCS can't unlock it then chances are you're going to run into the same issue elsewhere.
    Oh really? Well damn...I guess the wait continues. Maybe I'll get it at some point! I have asked around to other unlock sites to see what they say. Thanks for the heads up though! Here's hoping that BBCS supplier gets them soon.
    06-29-16 04:46 PM
    Have you tried going to the carrier you bought the device from? That may be more expensive, but may be the easiest in the long run.
    I haven't contacted AT&T directly but on their unlock code page it's says that this phone still has an outstanding debt so whoever I got it from still owes money on it. I bought it on eBay in near mint condition for $200 and they told me it was paid off so I might return it if BBCS can't unlock it.
    06-29-16 04:47 PM
    I'd return it. The seller lied about the condition, so you have grounds to do so. And a deal isn't a deal if you can't use it.
    06-29-16 04:53 PM
    I'd return it. The seller lied about the condition, so you have grounds to do so. And a deal isn't a deal if you can't use it.
    Oh I agree. I'm waiting for a definitive yes or no from BBCS first simply because it is extremely nice and was extremely cheap. If they can't get the code for whatever reason then I will.
    06-29-16 04:55 PM
    Hey androidVageta,

Good news
    Your Unlock Code is ready!

Your unlock code is: 3966609630149844

For unlock code entry instructions please visit Blackberry Unlocking instructions | How to Unlock your Blackberry BlackberryCodeSource.com | Instant Blackberry Unlocking
    (Make sure to insert a not accepted simcard before proceeding)

It's been 20 days now since I paid Blackberry Code Source and still haven't gotten a code. They said it was an issue because my IMEI is "not found" or something to that degree but had some method that is guaranteed to get an unlock code regardless.

I've already been refunded by them and every time I contact them it's always 1-2 business days away but I just can't go any longer with the phone I'm using. Does anyone know of another service that can guarantee an unlock code that won't take forever to get it?

Nothing against Code Source, if they're mystery source is taking forever then what can they do about it? I do however want to be able to actually use my Passport some time before I move states next month.

Who else can I turn too or ask? Thanks!
    Bla1ze likes this.
    06-29-16 07:22 PM
    Hey androidVageta,

Good news
    Your Unlock Code is ready!

Your unlock code is: 3966609630149844

For unlock code entry instructions please visit Blackberry Unlocking instructions | How to Unlock your Blackberry BlackberryCodeSource.com | Instant Blackberry Unlocking
    (Make sure to insert a not accepted simcard before proceeding)
    I...I don't believe it. God does exist!

Worked perfectly. Done!
    Bla1ze likes this.
    06-29-16 07:42 PM
    No problem at all

Glad it is unlocked

Also we have sent you a full refund and the code is on the house

Please also email next time you want to unlock a phone and we will help as per our email

Also, just an note, this is not something that usually happens but out of a few hundred unlocks I would say 2 - 3 get delayed like this

Usually for Canadian networks the codes are very very fast and AT&T USA within about 1-4 business days lately just incase anyone else wants to know.

Cheers!
    Bla1ze likes this.
    06-29-16 08:53 PM