so i read on another thread that moodio will stream in the background on os 4.6, will 4.6 be made available for the curve?
    11-08-08 03:03 PM
    No it won't. But 5.0 is expected to.
    11-08-08 03:15 PM
    Oh God no. I can't go through another upgrade. 4.5 was tough enough. I'm just going to wait for the 5.0

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-08 05:16 PM
    No it won't. But 5.0 is expected to.
    Hmmm....what will 5.0 bring us?
    11-08-08 05:33 PM
    .5 more than we have now
    11-08-08 05:51 PM
    lol, nice...
    11-09-08 10:01 AM
    Haha. When is 5.0 to be released?

Html email is not that important to me but docs to go would be very useful! Too bad they don't give pdf support.

11-09-08 05:19 PM
    I am getting pdf's fine on my 8330
    11-09-08 05:30 PM
    Docs to go has to be installed seperate, yes you can view pdf attachments as well as doc and powerpoint without it. What turned me off to docs to go was it will not read rich text format. I uninstalled after finding that, your really not missing much if you haven't installed. But should you really want to look just go to install apps on desktop manager and click the box, it will install then

11-09-08 08:01 PM
    Wait I can install it for free on 4.3

11-10-08 04:58 PM
    Docs to go has to be installed seperate, yes you can view pdf attachments as well as doc and powerpoint without it. What turned me off to docs to go was it will not read rich text format. I uninstalled after finding that, your really not missing much if you haven't installed. But should you really want to look just go to install apps on desktop manager and click the box, it will install then

Don't forget how to cheat the standard version of Docs2Go. Create one each of Word, Excel, and Powerpoint documents on your desktop. Name each Template, and then transfer over to device memory card. When you open in Docs2Go, just immediately open those template files, and save them as something else, IE instant new blank documents without buying the full program.
    11-10-08 06:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD