08-03-11 05:16 AM
    Why are you surprised at this?

Verizon was never listed as one of the carriers for that device. ??
    08-03-11 05:22 AM
    Why are you surprised at this?

Verizon was never listed as one of the carriers for that device. ??
    Neither was any carrier before today.

I was just assuming Verizon might be carrying it based on a Verizon-branded Torch spotted recently.
    08-03-11 05:30 AM
    It sucks because I'm gonna try to upgrade in december. I love the large service of verizon (I swear there is practically nowhere I don't have service) but with them being a CDMA network I don't have many choices for a blackberry.

Honestly I think that's one way that rim is hurting. Even though they gave me the 9330 as a replacement for a screwed up 8530, they don't have the newer 9330 listed on their site, just the 8530. Besides the curve model they give you the choice of an outdated bold (with or without camera) and the storm (which I've heard is filled with problems)

If I was a new customer shopping for a smartphone, just the sheer lack of choices in blackberry would make me hesitant to try them.

RIM makes great phones (or atleast the curve model is good ) but customers like options and under verizon blackberry oes not provide.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-11 06:48 AM
    Not trying to steer the original topic too much but they do have the Curve 3G online:
    Set Your Location

Anyway, I hope we get a confirmation from VZ soon.
    08-03-11 07:05 AM
    Verizon hasn't made any announcements about anything.

So why assume that they are not getting a handset when they haven't even confirmed the official launches of the ones we know they are getting?
    MissJennell#IM likes this.
    08-03-11 01:00 PM
    You are right about it being online I guess. I just know when I was browsing available blackberrys it had the storm, bold, and the curve 8530 but who knows?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-11 05:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD