so i got onto my online account to check the picture messages that i keep getting but cant get on my phone, and i realized that the phone listed for my phone number is an 8830, not the 8330 that i actually have.

is this the reason why i dont recieve picture messages? also, is there a way to change this/who do i need to contact?

thanks guys
    01-26-10 07:36 PM
    call CS at *611 and they should be able to help.
    01-26-10 07:40 PM
    Has nothing to do with your MMS. Thisis website issue. You need to call VZW and the will get you over the team that handles the web (eservices). Also MMS is controlled via features on your account, not the picture.
    01-26-10 07:42 PM
    Has nothing to do with your MMS. Thisis website issue. You need to call VZW and the will get you over the team that handles the web (eservices). Also MMS is controlled via features on your account, not the picture.
    damn, i was kinda hoping that i would have something to do with it, since i cant sent/recieve pictures, and since the 8830 doesnt do mms, i had the small hope that maybe something in the system was messed up
    01-26-10 07:48 PM
    damn, i was kinda hoping that i would have something to do with it, since i cant sent/recieve pictures, and since the 8830 doesnt do mms, i had the small hope that maybe something in the system was messed up
    Most likely not, but there is outside chance. Also let them know you cannot send.recv MMS. they can make sure your account is provisioned properly.
    01-26-10 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD