11-28-09 03:06 PM
38 12
tools
    All I do for customer's HUP'ing to the Tour is give them $10 BIS and call it a day, haven't had any problems w/it or the customers, I mean come on, you're still getting one helluva deal at $40 and your still getting everything the everything data 450 users are getting for $30 less a month. Win win if you ask me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It can be done, and this is the best way to do it. You don't lose your unlimited texting, and you get BIS without switching your plan to Voice Only. Otherwise you have to convert your plan to Voice Only, and you lost your unlimited texting, and the only option is to add 1000 texts for $7.50. Do the math.
    11-01-09 11:51 PM
    It can be done, and this is the best way to do it. You don't lose your unlimited texting, and you get BIS without switching your plan to Voice Only. Otherwise you have to convert your plan to Voice Only, and you lost your unlimited texting, and the only option is to add 1000 texts for $7.50. Do the math.
    I don't need to do any math. I don't offer $7.50 anything or changing a plan to voice only....I get the caller, they've got the Tour, I'm like awesome, that's going to be a $10 add on, got your ESN ready for me? Lets go. Done.
    11-02-09 03:04 AM
    I don't need to do any math. I don't offer $7.50 anything or changing a plan to voice only....I get the caller, they've got the Tour, I'm like awesome, that's going to be a $10 add on, got your ESN ready for me? Lets go. Done.
    In case you didn't understand my first post, I was agreeing with you.

It can be done, and this is the best way to do it.
    Last edited by arcadence; 11-02-09 at 03:30 PM.
    11-02-09 03:28 PM
    All I do for customer's HUP'ing to the Tour is give them $10 BIS and call it a day, haven't had any problems w/it or the customers, I mean come on, you're still getting one helluva deal at $40 and your still getting everything the everything data 450 users are getting for $30 less a month. Win win if you ask me.

But do you get the any mobile anytime add on?
    11-03-09 08:33 AM
    But do you get the any mobile anytime add on?
    Any Mobile Anytime is part of the Everything Data Plan, not the SERO plan.
    11-03-09 10:58 AM
    Can you help me get this for my sero account? I am having major trouble!
    11-10-09 02:45 PM
    That was for tarhonky
    11-10-09 02:46 PM
    Ok, this is my question, if I buy (online or offline) a new blackberry (full price or half on ebay) and activate it with my current plan (500 voice, free bim, 7.50 for unlimited txt, free data) will i have to change my plan? I mean, I'm buying a deactivated phone, why would i need to replace the plan?

How I got this plan was I thought getting an 8830, while on my sero 500 plan, would work but ended up getting charged for everything. After calling all the way to corporate, I ended up getting this:

* Sprint Fair & Flex
    * Caller ID
    * Adjustable Anytime Minutes
    * Call Waiting
    * Three-way Calling
    * $30.00 Minimum Monthly Charge
    * Voicemail
    * Nationwide Long Distance Included
    * Unlimited Night & Weekend Mins. Included
    * Nights: M-Th 7PM-7AM Wknd: F 7PM-M 7AM
    * Unlimited Mobile to Mobile (pcs to Pcs)

Monthly charge for service plan
    $30.0
    Plan add-ons for ####@!@$%%^&%^*(%&$

* Sprint Unlimited Vision PackIncluded
    * Nights and weekends starting at 7pmIncluded
    * Unlimited Two-Way Messaging7.5
    * PCS PICTURE MAILIncluded

So... how do I not lose this plan?
    11-25-09 01:50 AM
    lol the great sero debate...

might also wanna check out sprintusers.com for more info on this.

It is rumored that there is a $10 or $15 bis add on that can be done to sero. Good luck finding/getting it performed though. I ended up just having my old sero ported to a new simply everything referal program. Sucks cause my bill went from $30 to $60 However picking up unlimited mobile to mobile (any carrier), plus I kept my free pick 5 on there made it good enough for me because now I can try any phone I want i.e. pre, hero, bb... Worth the extra $ imo.
    11-25-09 06:40 AM
    The SOC code for the BIS $10 add on is PDSBKBISC. Call and ask for employee accts. (I don't have the number on me right now. They should be able to put it through for you. Although, you might have to try a couple reps.

11-25-09 09:31 AM
    All Pointless.. There are cheap everything plans available.. Like the Everything Data Family - with Any Mobile, Anytime plan.. Two lines for $129= $64 per line a month with unlimited to/from any mobile/any carrier and 1500 minutes for land lines and unlimited BIS data.. Why are people wasting time trying to stick to old plans???
    I have the best deal, I get a huge discount now from my fiances job, so I have Everything Data Family for two phones and pay $80 total !!.. I would never stick to an old restrictive obsolete plan...
    11-28-09 01:25 PM
    All Pointless.. There are cheap everything plans available.. Like the Everything Data Family - with Any Mobile, Anytime plan.. Two lines for $129= $64 per line a month with unlimited to/from any mobile/any carrier and 1500 minutes for land lines and unlimited BIS data.. Why are people wasting time trying to stick to old plans???
    I have the best deal, I get a huge discount now from my fiances job, so I have Everything Data Family for two phones and pay $80 total !!.. I would never stick to an old restrictive obsolete plan...
    I don't think the op was interested in a family plan. If he adds $10 bb add to his $30 sero plan, he would be at $40. If op was trying to pull this off for a pre/hero, it won't work. He's interested in the tour. This is quite easy to accomplish. The closest "single" line plan that he could upgade to would be "everything referrel 450 or 500" don't remember which one. I believe its like $60 as well

11-28-09 02:20 PM
    I don't think the op was interested in a family plan. If he adds $10 bb add to his $30 sero plan, he would be at $40. If op was trying to pull this off for a pre/hero, it won't work. He's interested in the tour. This is quite easy to accomplish. The closest "single" line plan that he could upgade to would be "everything referrel 450 or 500" don't remember which one. I believe its like $60 as well
    Yeah I figured that. I guess I just don't understand how to stick with a 500 minute plan.. I make almost no phone calls but I still get about 5-8 calls (in) per day @ 2-5 minutes per call (99% cellphone) is like over 700 mins a month without me making any calls lol.. I cannot live with such restrictions, constantly counting minutes.. 20-30 bucks a month more to not have those restrictions and have unlimited data/sms/mms is def worth it *to me*..
    11-28-09 03:06 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD