every picture message i get from anybody with any serivce or any kind of phone i get a message the gives me a pass code and an internet link...i click the link insert the pass code and i can open the picture message and its a tiny picture...cant get it any bigger than like a thumbnail size...this is the second storm ive had and both have done it...i called verizon and we went through some steps including *228 and selecting option 2....no luck...wtf?...what do i need to do to fix this...it drives me crazy...any and i mean any help would be greatly appreciated
    02-01-10 09:01 PM
    every picture message i get from anybody with any serivce or any kind of phone i get a message the gives me a pass code and an internet link...i click the link insert the pass code and i can open the picture message and its a tiny picture...cant get it any bigger than like a thumbnail size...this is the second storm ive had and both have done it...i called verizon and we went through some steps including *228 and selecting option 2....no luck...wtf?...what do i need to do to fix this...it drives me crazy...any and i mean any help would be greatly appreciated
    *228 will do nothing for you in this case. They need to manually load you into the MMS system. Tell them if they can't fix it to transfer you to Tier 2 tech support so they can. This should take no longer than 5 min max.
    02-01-10 09:36 PM
    awesome thanks
    02-01-10 09:50 PM
    *228 will do nothing for you in this case. They need to manually load you into the MMS system. Tell them if they can't fix it to transfer you to Tier 2 tech support so they can. This should take no longer than 5 min max.

Ah... Care... Useless...
    02-02-10 05:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD