I bought my titanium curve from sprint.com last month. That curve works perfectly but I made an exchange last week because I want a red one and I'm still in 30 days.

I got a red one. My second curve has some problem with the earphone. There is some circuit noise. I compared with the sample device in the store and confirmed that. They made the exchange although they didn't tell the difference.

My third curve I currently using works well except one thing. I upgraded it to 4.5 OS as I did with my previous two. But after editing the address book, I click the esc(the arrow) key,->save, it does save the entry but not quit as it supposed to. I repeat the above steps, it pops up a window says "the address book updated externally, the changes will not be saved and the viewer will close". I have to select diacard to quit.

I'm wondering whether it is a hardware problem or a software conflict. Is there anyway to fix it? Since I have exchange twice, it is kind of awkward to ask for an exchange again in 5 days. Besides I'm not using the official OS by sprint...

Help!!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 01:50 PM
    have you tried a battery pull yet??? if so try wiping the device clean and then reload the os that way there is nothing from the old os left on the device
    Yes. I did the wiping and reloading with the OS 4.5 last night. The error persist. Bad luck!

I'm going to downgrade to the preloaded 4.3.

11-21-08 02:24 PM
    Do you have gmail and or use google sysc? The onlt time I ever saw this error was related to google sync. Unfortunately the only way I found to fix it was by wiping the device.

11-21-08 06:44 PM
    Do you have gmail and or use google sysc? The onlt time I ever saw this error was related to google sync. Unfortunately the only way I found to fix it was by wiping the device.

Thanks for reply! I wiped and found the reason. Solved=)

11-22-08 12:30 AM
    What was the reason? was it the google sync?
    11-22-08 01:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD