I think reality is that you like negative attention. Stop being so negative with everything. Who cares if Sprint took a year longer.. WOOOOOOOOOOOWW!! It's here now, so why complain? If you wanted all the newest and up and coming phones you should have signed your contract with ATT or T-MO. Not Sprint. Thats reality.

Who ever said a few pages back that as soon as everybody has their Curves in their hands it will just be another issue that causes drama.. you were indeed correct! I seriously can't believe now its an issue of how long it took Sprint and Verizon to get the phone!!!!! Never ends does it?
    06-11-08 09:57 PM
    You're right on the money...I like NEGATIVE attention; so if anyone's going to bring any positive attention or just attention period towards me; DON'T people...because boy do I like negative attention I tell ya. Wow.

Why are you being a troll about it? All I said is that I LOVE my curve but that it took too long to finally get in the hands of us sprint customers.

If you really are a phone user, you don't sign up w/ a company just for their phone lineup..you sign based on their reception/data/pricing adequacy in your area compared to other carriers...and then you look at the phones. Nice phones w/ nice plans/service/rates..is simply icing on the cake.

And that is why I'm w/ Sprint; because all that makes up for what they may slightly lack in customer service and the immediate availability of some phones compared to other carriers. (Although they are getting better in those areas thanks to hesse).

Now...I'm going to follow the instructions written on the sign sitting on top of the bridge you live under..'Don't feed the trolls'.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-08 09:21 AM
    You're right on the money...I like NEGATIVE attention; so if anyone's going to bring any positive attention or just attention period towards me; DON'T people...because boy do I like negative attention I tell ya. Wow.

Why are you being a troll about it? All I said is that I LOVE my curve but that it took too long to finally get in the hands of us sprint customers.

If you really are a phone user, you don't sign up w/ a company just for their phone lineup..you sign based on their reception/data/pricing adequacy in your area compared to other carriers...and then you look at the phones. Nice phones w/ nice plans/service/rates..is simply icing on the cake.

And that is why I'm w/ Sprint; because all that makes up for what they may slightly lack in customer service and the immediate availability of some phones compared to other carriers. (Although they are getting better in those areas thanks to hesse).

Now...I'm going to follow the instructions written on the sign sitting on top of the bridge you live under..'Don't feed the trolls'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow, lets add ninfan to your enemy list. you just love making enemies don't you? I guess this proves that there WAS and always will be more than "one" person huh? You should really grow up and stop calling people names like we are back in grade school.

And actually you proved nin's point.. if you are going to sit here and complain about how long it took Sprint to get a phone that other carriers had for a year+ than you shouldn't be with Sprint. It seems that equipment is more important to you than service. I mean why would anybody make a whole post complaining on how other carriers had it first (baby much?) if you were just interested in service. Its a no brainer.

Note to admin: I think hydroblack should be banned, he starts way too much stuff with users on here. If you look at his posts you can tell all he wants to do is stir up turmoil. Nin hit the nail on the head when he said this guy loves nothing but negative attention. Lets keep CB a friendly place and do something about this. I just saw on another post he is telling people to start spelling correctly and use proper grammar. EXCUSE ME? who the heck does this person think he is??? Im sick of reading his name calling and bashing all over the place.
    Last edited by SoftwareJunkie; 06-12-08 at 11:20 AM.
    06-12-08 11:16 AM
    Enough is enough. Please keep the thread on topic - rude posts and the arguments are not necessary.
    06-12-08 11:58 AM
    OMG! This nagging about trivial stuff has gotten OLD! For some ppl the glass will forever b 1/2 empty!

06-12-08 12:40 PM
    *yawn*...i'm with azeis.
    06-12-08 02:26 PM
    HAHAHAHA!!!! i've seen it all now hahahaha.
    06-12-08 03:03 PM
    Don't you remember when Kevin ended the pre-release forum for this non-sense. . at least it made sense back then since sprint was shafting everyone out of their curve and bs with release dates. . .ANYWAY, on to something else. I read a review from someone on crackberry about their new curve. it was a great review, and kevin put it on the homepage, but I can't find it now. Can someone point me to where it is.
    Getting my curve manana. . .can't wait baby. . .
    06-13-08 08:42 AM
    I think this is the review you wanted.
    06-13-08 09:48 AM
    I've found that my clock on my Curve gets behind. Every week, I've noticed it losing about 3-4 minutes. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how do I fix it?
    06-16-08 07:36 AM
    Try Options->Date/Time->Date/Time source:Network

06-16-08 09:13 AM
    I cannot wait until they get the curve. I bought an 8703 from them just to hold me until they get the curve. I NEED video and camera! I am not buying again until they get the curve.

06-16-08 09:22 AM
    Where is everyone hearing these dates. I haven't heard any dates.

06-16-08 09:33 AM
    Where is everyone hearing these dates. I haven't heard any dates.

06-16-08 09:35 AM
    newaddict - I may be misreading your post, but Sprint already has the Titanium Curve. The Red one was supposed to come as well, but we haven't heard anything about it in a long time.
    06-16-08 09:37 AM
    Sprint has the 8330. Why is this thread still alive if it has been released for over a month now?
    06-16-08 01:34 PM
    Hmm...idk...to get to 200 pages?

On a more serious note, the rumored Red Sprint Curve has yet to arrive. I'm beginning to wonder if it's a rumor that just isn't going to come true.
    06-16-08 01:53 PM
2,942 ... 116117118
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD