No worries, its all good!
    05-06-08 06:32 PM
    I do not see how people can ridicule someone with little or no posts and say they do not know what they are talking about. Isn't this an open forum? Can't we voice our opinions and give our experiences? No one said to take what we hear here as fact, just stating what is going on. The more opinions we get the better idea of the situation we can maintain. Most are confirming 7th for telesales and probably around the 10th for store/corporate sales. No one is really going past the 12th. I mean come on EVERYONE was wrong last month so why be so critical this month. Maybe everyone is just getting really crabby! LOL.
    Everyone is just worked up because we all want the Curve and want it YESTERDAY ALREADY Don't take it personal dude. Just a bunch of woreked up BB addicts :0
    05-06-08 06:32 PM
    I will laugh if what my store stated (june 15) becomes true. They stated they got a release note from Sprint on push back.
    05-06-08 06:37 PM
    I will laugh if what my store stated (june 15) becomes true. They stated they got a release note from Sprint on push back.
    That would suck............AGAIN . But I have a strong feeling it will be released 12:01 PST
    05-06-08 06:41 PM
    i don't think i can wait until mid june to get rid of the treo. this thing has to go! come ooooonnnnnnn sprint.
    05-06-08 06:44 PM
    i don't think i can wait until mid june to get rid of the treo. this thing has to go! come ooooonnnnnnn sprint.

Cannot agree more =[
    05-06-08 07:26 PM
    I vote if this does not come to fruition on 5/7/08 at 8am pacific, 9am mountain, 10am central and 11am eastern everyone email [email protected] and respectfully express your frustrations and carrier options due to poor communication and concerns with follow-through!

Of course, that is if it does not happen. Which I think it will...
    05-06-08 07:33 PM
    Sprint is slowly screwing itself here. If they announce when the 9000 is going to be released next week at WES then I think some people might wait for that. I hope, for their sake, they release it tomorrow.

We might benefit though. I could see a price drop if they feel they are not moving fast enough.
    05-06-08 07:36 PM
    Sprint is slowly screwing itself here. If they announce when the 9000 is going to be released next week at WES then I think some people might wait for that. I hope, for their sake, they release it tomorrow.

We might benefit though. I could see a price drop if they feel they are not moving fast enough.
    Sounds like you have an axe to grind with Sprint. You like to come to this thread and fuel the fires and you're not a Blackberry user or a Sprint customer.

Someone needs to get a new hobby!
    Last edited by ERDude; 05-06-08 at 07:44 PM.
    05-06-08 07:42 PM
    I vote if this does not come to fruition on 5/7/08 at 8am pacific, 9am mountain, 10am central and 11am eastern everyone email [email protected] and respectfully express your frustrations and carrier options due to poor communication and concerns with follow-through!

Of course, that is if it does not happen. Which I think it will...
    The [email protected] is simply a dummy e-mail address that goes to the folks at e-care. Do you really think a CEO would put his e-mail address out over the air?

All the complaining in the world isn't going to speed up the release of the sCurve, they'll release it when they A) have the issues worked out and B) when they know the can fulfill the orders.

All the whining isn't going to change how or why they'll release this or any other phone they may have coming to market.
    05-06-08 07:44 PM
    Yeah, I just had a rep tell me June 12. If there really are that many issues with the sCurve is it really a good idea to make the device switch? I say no!
    05-06-08 07:46 PM
    @ERDude - You've got a typo in your signature.
    05-06-08 07:53 PM
    The [email protected] is simply a dummy e-mail address that goes to the folks at e-care. Do you really think a CEO would put his e-mail address out over the air?

All the complaining in the world isn't going to speed up the release of the sCurve, they'll release it when they A) have the issues worked out and B) when they know the can fulfill the orders.

All the whining isn't going to change how or why they'll release this or any other phone they may have coming to market.

First off I disagree with your condescending tone in your last several posts. AND NO @##$$ A CEO WOULD NOT PUT HIS EMAIL OUT THERE. You must have learned that in your MBA program.

Secondly, if you call that whining..you should look at how you address people in your posts, arguably you are ahead of the pack. Emailing Sprint is simply a strong voice of the customer and it lets them know their is customer awareness and concern.

If you come at me, you betta come better than bruh...lol
    Last edited by kboogie; 05-06-08 at 08:21 PM.
    05-06-08 07:58 PM
    Sounds like you have an axe to grind with Sprint. You like to come to this thread and fuel the fires and you're not a Blackberry user or a Sprint customer.

Someone needs to get a new hobby!
    Just speculating on a forum full of speculation. But I apologize if you are upset by what I wrote. I didn't realize that me not owning a BB or being a Sprint customer would make me unqualified to speculate. Nor did I realize I would be be unable to read information on the internet and give my opinion on it. I just like to research a product before I buy, which has aloud me to amass some knowledge about the Curve.

I will stay away from this topic/post/forum until I have my 8330 from Sprint in hand so that I may be taken seriously by you dear Sir (or Ma'am?). (...now let me just find that sarcasm emoticon)
    Last edited by pmjohnson99; 05-06-08 at 08:07 PM.
    05-06-08 08:04 PM
    First off I disagree with your condescending tone in your last several posts. AND NO @##$$ A CEO WOULD NOT PUT HIS EMAIL OUT THEIR. You must have learned that in your MBA program.

Secondly, if you call that whining..you should look at how you address people in your posts, arguably you are ahead of the pack. Emailing Sprint is simply a strong voice of the customer and it lets them know their is customer awareness and concern.

Can't we all just get along?
    05-06-08 08:06 PM
    I spoke to a premier customer service rep yesterday. If you are unaware of who premier cs is they are for business customers. This rep stated that the release date in all channels was 5-7-08. I asked her how she heard and she told me she was on a conference call earlier and the release was discussed. Take this for what you want but I am still going by this information until proven otherwise, which maybe in just a few hours.
    05-06-08 08:07 PM
    Just speculating on a forum full of speculation. But I apologize if you are upset by what I wrote. I didn't realize that me not owning a BB or being a Sprint customer would make me unqualified to speculate. Nor did I realize I would be be unable to read information on the internet and give my opinion on it.

I will stay away from this topic/post/forum until I have my 8330 from Sprint in hand so that I may be taken seriously by you dear Sir (or Ma'am?). (...now let me just find that sarcasm emoticon)
    you know what pmjohnson99, ignore this individual because they apparently are the "All Knowing" of the 8330 ohh and must have the inside scoop (lol). Keep posting I enjoy your posts...
    05-06-08 08:08 PM
    First off I disagree with your condescending tone in your last several posts. AND NO @##$$ A CEO WOULD NOT PUT HIS EMAIL OUT THEIR. You must have learned that in your MBA program.

Their, There and They're you figure it out
    05-06-08 08:12 PM
    @ERDude - You've got a typo in your signature.
    Thanks Spants. Have to slow those fingers down.
    05-06-08 08:13 PM
    Their, There and They're you figure it out
    oops my bad, thanks for using your intellectual capabilities to point out a minor error. Oh I better get back on topic, dont want you to get the thread suspended again.
    05-06-08 08:26 PM
    Im curious to know if all individuals that heard dates other than 5/7 pressed the csrs to confirm that date. When I did that, the csrs came back and said it was 5/7...hmm
    05-06-08 08:37 PM
    Im curious to know if all individuals that heard dates other than 5/7 pressed the csrs to confirm that date. When I did that, the csrs came back and said it was 5/7...hmm
    Yesterday I was told May 7. Today an ecare rep told me "mid June."

I said, "Wait a minute, yesterday they told me May 7!"

"Hold on," she said, "while I check with my supervisor."

Five long minutes later: "You are right sir, it launches May 7."
    05-06-08 08:40 PM
    Yesterday I was told May 7. Today an ecare rep told me "mid June."

I said, "Wait a minute, yesterday they told me May 7!"

"Hold on," she said, "while I check with my supervisor."

Five long minutes later: "You are right sir, it launches May 7."
    seems like csr's are operating off an old script or something...That sounds like good news.
    05-06-08 08:46 PM
    May 7th release date confirmed for both online and in stores. Stores should start receiving them via UPS today and tomorrow morning (prior to opening) for a May 7th purchse. Those of you who signed up for an email confirmation should start receiving this notification as early at 10pm Eastern Time.

Its a quarter to 10 est and my email is up anxiously waiting for the notification.
    05-06-08 08:46 PM
    Its a quarter to 10 est and my email is up anxiously waiting for the notification.
    ..... thats not gonna come!

Ok- I'm sorry.... just couldnt resist!!
    05-06-08 09:01 PM
2,942 ... 2324252627 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD