I'm a little hesitant to rock some of these beta and other-branded OS updates floating around - Any idea when T-Mobile might officially embrace an update for its OS 5?

Thanks,
    N.
    12-09-09 03:30 PM
    Funny, I was just at there site checking for updates.
    12-09-09 03:39 PM
    Since you can never get the same answer twice from a TMO rep it could be anytime between today and February
    12-09-09 06:51 PM
    This is like asking .. when will TM have the 3G freq's for the Bold9000 .. Christmas is coming and we never can tell what we will get.

Bi-the-Bi .. TheBronx .. you have a FL loco .. did you escape permanently?
    12-09-09 08:08 PM
    Don't hold your breath. Carriers are so slow at releasing new OSs. Don't be nervous about trying new or beta OSs. It's easy after you get used to it and you are at the right place for help. I've changed my OS twice in 3 days.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by beamolite; 12-09-09 at 09:09 PM.
    12-09-09 09:06 PM
    I am hard core resistant to ideas of using beta or Non - main stream third party applications.

I am a type of person that likes things Official and direct from the Company. Although I have never used a leak or beta OS, I am very scared of problems that might go array. For a safe experience just use the official and Yes I feel T-mobile is so slow I mean come one other Carriers have released .305 and I am still on .180. All I care is T-mobile just should jump me to OS 5.
    12-10-09 01:26 PM
    Bi-the-Bi .. TheBronx .. you have a FL loco .. did you escape permanently?
    Yes, about 15 years ago. But as they say you can take the man out of the Bronx but you can't take the Bronx out of the man. I will always be a New Yorker!
    12-10-09 02:09 PM
    I am hard core resistant to ideas of using beta or Non - main stream third party applications.

I am a type of person that likes things Official and direct from the Company. Although I have never used a leak or beta OS, I am very scared of problems that might go array. For a safe experience just use the official and Yes I feel T-mobile is so slow I mean come one other Carriers have released .305 and I am still on .180. All I care is T-mobile just should jump me to OS 5.
    NOT as slow as VZW though!
    12-10-09 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD