Hey Guys! I was wondering have any of u noticed when u go to sprint powerdeck it prompts u to put in your cell # to get on the sprint web? Basically what the dumbphones already have such as new etc. And now u can log in to ur account and view your usage and your plan info., and etc. Just like we've been waiting for and was only offered to dumbphones. And it shows up just like on a computer basically. I'm sorry if this has already been talked about or if u guys already know, its just that I don't even go to sprint powerdeck and decided to go and realized this. Well, thanks for tuning in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-10 12:13 PM
    Hey Guys! I was wondering have any of u noticed when u go to sprint powerdeck it prompts u to put in your cell # to get on the sprint web? Basically what the dumbphones already have such as new etc. And now u can log in to ur account and view your usage and your plan info., and etc. Just like we've been waiting for and was only offered to dumbphones. And it shows up just like on a computer basically. I'm sorry if this has already been talked about or if u guys already know, its just that I don't even go to sprint powerdeck and decided to go and realized this. Well, thanks for tuning in.

i didnt know about this but good news ! i wonder if i can do this on my moment i have a habit of checking it online on my pc
    01-24-10 12:20 PM
    U probably can. If I were you I would try and see what happens.

01-24-10 03:12 PM
    U probably can. If I were you I would try and see what happens.

im lazy like that
    01-24-10 03:16 PM
    I noticed this the other day when I loaded the .419 OS on my Tour. You can even pay your bill thru your BB. Finally Sprint!
    01-25-10 02:18 PM

wats the website.. and if its the site im on then i dont see it anywhere..
    01-25-10 03:30 PM
    It's after you log in to your account on the right side of the page, and then next to your phone information somewhere there should be a pink saying usage history.

01-25-10 04:12 PM
    Thanks for the heads-up! I previously found Powerdeck so worthless, I switched my home page to iGoogle. Still won't have PowerDeck as my homepage, but at least it's good to know we can get this info on the go now!
    01-25-10 06:49 PM
    It's after you log in to your account on the right side of the page, and then next to your phone information somewhere there should be a pink saying usage history.

just tell me the site because when i open the browser i see powerdeck but no info at all regarding my account..
    01-25-10 07:59 PM
    Portal Login

Here ya go Jo

01-25-10 09:40 PM
    Portal Login

Here ya go Jo

thank you ill try it out when i get off school

i just tried it couldn't wait, wow everything looks nice on my moment thanks alot!
    Last edited by Jo_795; 01-25-10 at 09:48 PM.
    01-25-10 09:44 PM
    It's a PITA because you have to keep signing in.
    01-25-10 09:46 PM
    wow... I never knew about this at all... THank you so much
    01-25-10 10:07 PM
    Yeah I used to love this on my palms. Finly they gave us blackberry people something mobile. Lol

01-26-10 12:04 AM
    I am still having trouble locating...I don't see anything located on right side of page...when I open page, it just briefly has some headlines that you can click on to read...

01-26-10 10:06 AM
    I am still having trouble locating...I don't see anything located on right side of page...when I open page, it just briefly has some headlines that you can click on to read...

+1

I do not see the my account information either when I log in to the portal link posted above. It takes me to a generic web page which has News, Sports, Entertainment etc..
    01-26-10 11:10 AM
    Yes, there are sports and such, but if you look at the tabs at the top, you can click on categories and make sure java is beiing used and it will switch. From there you can choose mySprint.
    01-26-10 12:25 PM
    Got it...about time to be able to check your information from a Blackberry...

01-26-10 02:16 PM
    Got it finally.

The Categories tab was not showing up in the "Column" view. So you need to change the Default View to "Page" in order to see the categories tab.
    01-26-10 02:45 PM
    Alternatively, you can directly go to this link if you do not want to change your browser's default view to page view

hxxps://mobile.usablenet.com/mt/sso.sprintpcs.com/sso/Login.do

Please replace "xx" with "tt"

Unfortunately I am not allowed to Insert a URL because of my low thread count.
    01-26-10 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD