The 9650 was officially announced by Sprint today, and we are now able to provide MSL unlock codes for those of you who get your hands on the devices. The MEID's are already loaded in the Sprint system and ready to be obtained.
    Please see the following post regarding the 9630 Unlock Codes and follow the same procedure for the 9650's.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/no...mation-319566/

Please note: I rarely visit the forums and do not receive email notification of PM's or user messages. If you need to contact me, please do so by using the email address listed in the above forum post.

Thank you.
    04-26-10 10:13 AM
    Not trying to rain on your parade or anything, but doesn't the carrier provide the unlock code free to customers? If that's the case, why would someone pay for the code?
    04-26-10 10:54 AM
    The MSL codes, not necessarily.

Many 9650's are bought in bulk and shipped overseas or they are purchased by individuals overseas.

Since the end-users do not have an account with the carrier, the carrier will not provide them with the MSL unlock code.
    04-26-10 11:00 AM
    The MSL codes, not necessarily.

Many 9650's are bought in bulk and shipped overseas or they are purchased by individuals overseas.

Since the end-users do not have an account with the carrier, the carrier will not provide them with the MSL unlock code.
    ok, I get it now.
    04-26-10 11:06 AM
    Both Sprint and VZ ..the primary carriers for this phone will unlock this for free..
    04-26-10 11:13 AM
    Both Sprint and VZ ..the primary carriers for this phone will unlock this for free..

04-26-10 11:18 AM
    hi i need msl code for my bb 9650.. pls pm me on the details on how to unlock it and pls also provide payment details.. i live outside the USA n my bb is displaying "activation required" on the screen.. hope you can help me.. thanks!
    01-24-11 10:14 PM
    hi i need msl code for my bb 9650.. pls pm me on the details on how to unlock it and pls also provide payment details.. i live outside the USA n my bb is displaying "activation required" on the screen.. hope you can help me.. thanks!
    please login to our website and we shall solve the problem for you in no time
    01-25-11 01:18 PM
    All of us unlockers can help you get your phone working for you. MSL codes aren't always needed, but we can get them for you as well if required
    unlockcellpro likes this.
    01-25-11 06:10 PM
    01-26-11 05:37 AM

Having that message will not affect the performance of your device.
    01-28-11 10:39 AM
    if you can ignore it there isn't a issue! doesn't affect phone. If not any one of us unlocker's can help you! Check signature or pm us if you like.
    01-29-11 03:55 PM
    Having that message will not affect the performance of your device.
    Agreed! Most unlockers here can get you the MSL codes.
    02-06-11 09:48 AM
    We can get MSL codes as well, please feel free to let us know if you need any assistance.
    02-06-11 11:30 PM
    that's a good way to get past the 10 character minimum
    02-13-11 02:23 PM
    And gets a quote
    02-13-11 02:44 PM
    Need that msl code for 9650 asap!
    05-06-11 10:28 PM
    Need to purchase that code.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-11 10:41 AM
    We can help you get it. Just email us for more info
    05-08-11 04:17 PM
    Need that msl code for 9650 asap!
    Any of us unlockers here can help you get the MSL code.

Email an of us for more info.
    05-09-11 04:29 PM
    hi i jst bought a unlocked sprint blackberry 9850, the phone allows me to use other sim card, but a message keeps appearing on the top of the screen "" Activation Required" , if anyone could pls assist me hw to remove this message it would be very gratefull.
    11-04-11 10:40 PM
    hi i jst bought a unlocked sprint blackberry 9850, the phone allows me to use other sim card, but a message keeps appearing on the top of the screen "" Activation Required" , if anyone could pls assist me hw to remove this message it would be very gratefull.
    You need the msl code. Need to buy it or get it from Sprint.
    11-08-11 10:16 PM
    Many of us unlockers here can provide this code through ordering it. Usually delivery is anywhere from instant - 10 mins. A little different from an unlock code. Your MEID DEC# is needed to generate a MSL/SPC code.
    11-09-11 10:28 AM
    As mentioned above, you need the MSL code and you will be able to reprogram the 10 Digit mobile number of the phone.
    11-10-11 12:44 PM
    Hello,
    I need unlock code for my bold 9930 on the sprint network. the phone (it's unlocked) shows 'activation required' and i am unable to set up email account on the phone. everything thing else works.

Thanks.
    12-07-12 07:33 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD