I don't feel picked on except by one person and i am ignoring him, so he doesn't exist to me.

My husband just said go to verizon and purchase whatever phone you want...it's a phone, it's not a lifetime committment. he thinks it is silly to make this so complicated when I could just simply purchase a phone.

That being said, I got some advice from someone directly from blackberry and I changed some settings around and am going to stick with this phone at least until the Holidays are over. I have xmas to get through, a ton of traveling and a first birthday party for my son on Jan 1st.

After all this, I will decide if I really want to go bakc to the curve. They will probably be next to nothing to buy by then anyway.

Thanks for the help.
    11-23-09 09:09 PM
    I had the same problems with my storm. I was issued three storms in two weeks when I told Verizon they need to do something for me and they told me I could go to the closest store and pick any phone that I wanted. This was good because I had my storm for almost one year. My sugestion is just push the issue with Verizon and tell them the issues with the phone and you will get another one.
    11-23-09 09:25 PM
    The Multi Exchange Program is an actual, factual program that has its own policy. Though as others have mentioned, its at the reps discretion as to whether or not the situation warrants the program's use.
    11-23-09 11:28 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD