I haven't gotten any of my emails today, I resent the service books and everything. Nothing is coming through.

Anyone else having this problem??
    02-19-10 01:27 PM
    Check your firewall :

options/settings > security options > firewall make sure it's off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-10 01:29 PM
    Battery pull? Call your service provider (to seem if there are problems on their end)? Or it could be a problem with your mail provider (Rogers was down for 2, 3 hours yesterday for us up in Canada)..
    02-19-10 01:33 PM
    Working fine in Las Vegas on VZW. More emails than I want, lol.
    02-19-10 01:38 PM
    Firewall is off, did a battery pull twice, and still NADA....

These phones are really like crack... I need / want those annoying emails.

Anyone on T-Mobile?
    02-19-10 01:43 PM
    Gotta be a Tmobile thing....I'm getting mine on time just like always.
    02-19-10 01:48 PM
    Gotta be a Tmobile thing....I'm getting mine on time just like always.
    nope mine works fine.

02-19-10 01:54 PM
    mine wasnt working for an hr or so today but working now though not sure what it was. I would check with your provider
    02-19-10 02:36 PM
    nope mine works fine.

I'm OK as well here, TMo in Metro Boston.
    02-19-10 03:15 PM
    I haven't gotten any of my emails today, I resent the service books and everything. Nothing is coming through.

Anyone else having this problem??
    My mom and I haven't gotten any either since this morning. Twelve hours now. We both have BB storm 2's. We live in upstate NY. Tried to call tech support was on hold for an hour and gave up.
    Don't know what's going on. Can receive and send emails when hooked up to wifi but as soon as I disconnect the wifi the email stops working. Both phones.
    -Tami

02-20-10 07:10 PM
    P.s. We have Verizon.
    -TAMI

02-20-10 07:12 PM
    Been on the phone with RIM all day, there is a PIN-PIN outage, whatever that is.
    02-20-10 07:35 PM
    T-mobile with unlimited everything plan on AT&T unlocked phone and self unlocked for UMA.
    Ausitn, Texas, 78747

512-287-XXXX

02-19-10:
    Started getting "n:n=1=1" texts, with every email, common issue when changing phones but i didnt change phones.

02-20-10: MSN, yahoo, fuze messanger, instamapper, BB app world, wouldnt connect, broswer worked fine(this is why i was so confused all day at work...)

Sent tests emails to myself but didn't get them
    Now, at home i saw i recieved ALL my emails. but my phone states they didnt even send.
    Also my GPS was tracked even though my phone claims data is not being sent.

I keep getting an alart to upgrade to a "new version" of the OS, which i already have, if i tell it YES, then after 5mins it times out.
    THE ONLY DATA service that appears to be fine is the built in broswer.

If connected via WiFi all emails come in, GPS says it sending, app world and all other apps work.

Tmobile tech support was new and was using google while trying to talk, was funny. Couldn't say one thing without losing track...
    In the end i just said "so its not just me..." and she said "ya...." i told her thats cool no big deal and i hung up.
    02-21-10 12:00 AM
    Bell in toronto seems down at the moment

02-21-10 01:06 AM
    I've been on with VZW this morning regarding no emails. They went through confirmed everything is set up correctly, also resent service books, etc. They see no reason I shouldn't be receiving emails or connecting with browser. They are checking with RIM if there's an outage impacting me.
    02-21-10 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD