Will T-Mobile's service support Nokia N95 in the US?? This device looks very appealing with loads of great features. This phone is fairly reasonable on ebay. I am a faithfull T-Mobile customer with several blackberries and would like to ad a different look to my collection. (I am a fanatic about tech devices)
    Thanks for the imfo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-10 09:41 AM
    They will support it if they sell it here in the US. Otherwise, you have an unsupported device and could be in for trouble if US tech has no info on your device when you have an issue.
    02-25-10 02:36 PM
    They sell it in the US. I was playing around with one the other day at the T-Mobile store. Maybe that was the N-900? I forget now! Nice phone nontheless. I was a hair away from getting it as it supports flash, which was nice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-10 05:18 PM
    Just checked, and no, the N95 is not available from T-Mobile in the US.
    02-25-10 07:56 PM
    The N95 will work, although you won't get 3G or UMA. I have used both an N97 mini and a 5800 XpressMusic with my account.

Nokia does not lock their smartphones to a carrier. You can buy an N-series retail, or from the Nokia web store, or cautiously from eBay and use it with your T-Mobile account. Unfortunately the N-series phones don't do UMA, and the N95 does not support 3G on 1700MHz so you will only get EDGE.
    02-26-10 01:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD