I have tried and tried to download themes and am having a horrible time. I can download other applications and ring tones. I have the newest desk top manager...the application manager does what it is supposed to do...I get the uploaded successfully message...the phone reboots but when I go to themes the new one is not there. When I go to advanced options, applications, I can see them there. I have done the pull the battery reboot as well. Help please!
    07-10-08 05:39 PM
    Are you scrolling down the whole list? It sometimes just doesnt appear on the top of the list.
    07-10-08 06:05 PM
    Are you scrolling down the whole list? It sometimes just doesnt appear on the top of the list.
    Yes, I have exhausted all the usual things to do.
    07-10-08 06:18 PM
    Are you downloading the correct theme for your model berry? This happened to me once but now I make sure they are compatible with my berry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-08 06:19 PM
    Are you downloading the correct theme for your model berry? This happened to me once but now I make sure they are compatible with my berry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Considered that as a possibility as well and double checked a different theme and the same thing happened after downloading. This is very frustrating since it's such a simple thing...I keep thinking it has to be something simple...like I'm nor seeing the forest for the trees.
    07-10-08 06:35 PM
    Thought I would "bump" this again to see if anyone can help me.
    07-11-08 03:47 PM
    try a battery pull after you install it and also its not just model that has to be compatible for it to work you need to have the correct theme for your os which can be found in options about
    07-11-08 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD