Reminder, a CDMA has not been run through the FCC yet.

So BlackBerry has not submitted one.

They have done this before.

Posted via Verizon Z10!
    lift likes this.
    09-25-14 04:14 PM
    I want a Passport, but other carriers suck in this area.
    09-25-14 04:21 PM
    I switched from att to verizon for the q10 launch, I feel like an ***** haha

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 05:23 PM
    Reminder, a CDMA has not been run through the FCC yet.

So BlackBerry has not submitted one.

They have done this before.

Posted via Verizon Z10!
    BlackBerry submitted a view devices to FCC on 9-11. Not sure what those devices are though.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 06:17 PM
    BlackBerry submitted a view devices to FCC on 9-11. Not sure what those devices are though.

Posted via CB10
    Should be interesting as to what radios they spec.

Posted via Verizon Z10!
    09-25-14 06:24 PM

Posted via CB10
    What's the usual delay between application and publicly available info?

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 06:29 PM
    What's the usual delay between application and publicly available info?

Posted via CB10
    I will try to find the link I used to search the FCC but from what I remember a lot of info was already available but the stuff that a layman like myself can see is available on 10-26. Pictures, manuals, etc.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 06:56 PM
    Everybody on this forum wants the Passport?

You fell and hit your head, lol.

Blackberry Z30
    lift likes this.
    09-27-14 09:19 AM
    Everybody on this forum wants the Passport?

You fell and hit your head, lol.

Blackberry Z30
    Maybe it's because I fell and hit my head, but I spent the last 30min trying to find the reason for your comment and I couldn't come up with anything.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 09:50 AM
    Nope. AT&T sucks where I live and go and so does tmo. Coverage trumps a phone I may or may not want. I hate this exclusive crap.
    09-27-14 10:18 AM
    It's not really exclusive. The passport has T-Mobiles, Verizon's and AT&T's LTE bands. The Passport model available right now works just fine on T-Mobile and AT&T. Verizon has not (as far as we know) partnered with BlackBerry to build a CDMA Verizon version of the Passport. T-Mobile does not have a license to sell Blackberry devices. That leaves AT&T as the only one left (Nobody counts Sprint) but only by default. Is AT&T going to actually carry and support the Passport?
    09-27-14 11:59 AM
    So you found my comment that important for you to spend 30 minutes on it huh.

Way to go, buddy. Your awesome!!

Blackberry Z30
    09-27-14 12:23 PM
    Hey that's 30 minutes you could have used to find yourself a. Passport, but instead you rather look for comments.

Blackberry Z30
    09-27-14 12:26 PM
    So you found my comment that important for you to spend 30 minutes on it huh.

Way to go, buddy. Your awesome!!

Blackberry Z30
    Huh?*

You're*

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 12:55 PM
    Hey that's 30 minutes you could have used to find yourself a. Passport, but instead you rather look for comments.

Blackberry Z30
    Don't even know where to start with this one.

I hope both of us aren't taking these seriously.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 12:56 PM
    Nah, just having fun Hahahahaha. I love you, man.

Blackberry Z30
    09-27-14 01:02 PM
    No matter what you do remember to recycle your old phones or give them the charity.
    09-27-14 01:11 PM
    Wasn't verizon moving to GSM anyway with LTE? I know it's not done yet... but its coming right?

Here in Canada, everyone moved to GSM

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 01:14 PM
    Nah, just having fun Hahahahaha. I love you, man.

Blackberry Z30
    Love? I've never had an Internet relationship before. This should be fun haha.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 01:15 PM
    Wasn't verizon moving to GSM anyway with LTE? I know it's not done yet... but its coming right?

Here in Canada, everyone moved to GSM

Posted via CB10
    Verizon is moving to VoLTE (voice over LTE) in 2015, but voice and sms will be CDMA until then. That's my understanding at least.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 01:16 PM
    I have 3 devices on each Vrz, ATT and Sprint out of the 3 I get best service with Vrz which is hosting my Z30. My Q10 is with ATT and coming up for upgrade and I want to try out the Passport so will probably go for it when and if ATT gets it. In the long run Verizon is winning for service in my area and places I travel.

Posted Via CB10 Using my Great Z30, PB or Q10
    09-29-14 08:50 AM
    I spoke to a customer care rep on the phone this morning and she said, "BlackBerry is coming out with a new phone soon, were you interested in upgrading when the time comes?" so either she knows about the Classic, or the at&t exclusivity isn't going to be a long term deal. I suspect Verizon will release the Classic and the Passport at the same time in November. I couldn't get much more information out of her on the subject, however. She went through the usual "I thought BlackBerry was bankrupt?? The Z10 was a cool idea but it didn't sell too well, how can they afford to keep making phones????"

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 03:13 PM
    I spoke to a customer care rep on the phone this morning and she said, "BlackBerry is coming out with a new phone soon, were you interested in upgrading when the time comes?" so either she knows about the Classic, or the at&t exclusivity isn't going to be a long term deal. I suspect Verizon will release the Classic and the Passport at the same time in November. I couldn't get much more information out of her on the subject, however. She went through the usual "I thought BlackBerry was bankrupt?? The Z10 was a cool idea but it didn't sell too well, how can they afford to keep making phones????"

Posted via CB10
    I imagine it's the Classic. VZW releasing the Passport in November seems too close. ATT hasn't even announced a date yet. If it came out next week, a one month "exclusive" wouldn't be very exclusive at all. But who knows I guess.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 03:59 PM

Posted via CB10
    Agreed but the Telus exclusive is only for 7 days.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 04:10 PM
    Lonestar, I just took a trip to Verizon and asked about the Passport. They effing people had no clue what I was talking about.

So, I do not think they will be carrying this monstrosity.

Blackberry Z30
    lift likes this.
    09-29-14 08:43 PM
61 123