I bet Christine is a dude IRL.
    I'm allll girl

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-10 11:28 AM
    With legs like THAT, how could you question her?
    01-20-10 11:34 AM
    Lol Pk

01-20-10 01:34 PM
    I think new devices are just as good as refurbished devices. I have received dysfunctional replacement devices though. However I honestly believe that happens very rarely.

Last edited by Lil Blackk; 01-20-10 at 05:54 PM.
    01-20-10 05:41 PM
    I think new devices are just as good as refurbished devices. I have received dysfunctional replacement devices though. However I honestly believe that happens very rarely.

Very true.. People have to remember that the *new* device they got malfunctioned. The replacements go through over a 100 pt inspection and testing before sent out.
    01-20-10 06:08 PM
    I'm allll girl

pics or shens
    01-20-10 07:30 PM
    pics or shens
    Pm me your email and ill send one

01-20-10 08:54 PM

Forum whoring? Really? How lady like of you.
    01-20-10 09:17 PM
    Forum whoring? Really? How lady like of you.
    Whoring? How so? He asked... I didn't say naked pic or anyhthing sheesh.

01-20-10 09:28 PM

Or u could pm me a photobucket link. I don't like giving my email.

01-20-10 09:30 PM
    Or u could pm me a photobucket link. I don't like giving my email.

I don't have my laptop at home.. just my phone. I promise I wont do anything with your email.

01-20-10 09:38 PM
    It really is sad that people try to "game the system" like they do. I think some blame should go to Verizon for caving like they do, though. If someone has a scratch on their phone or something, then DENY them a phone. Seriously, the customer isn't always right. Verizon is so big that they can stick to their guns without worrying about negative word of mouth. That sort of thing has gotten WAY out of hand. People act way too entitled now a days.
    01-23-10 06:17 PM
    It really is sad that people try to "game the system" like they do. I think some blame should go to Verizon for caving like they do, though. If someone has a scratch on their phone or something, then DENY them a phone. Seriously, the customer isn't always right. Verizon is so big that they can stick to their guns without worrying about negative word of mouth. That sort of thing has gotten WAY out of hand. People act way too entitled now a days.
    I wish more people saw things the way you do.
    01-23-10 07:27 PM
    Finally someone who wasn't born with silverspoonitis...
    For the most part though we in tech DO try to stick to our guns... But then when you have store reps, customer care and even other moronic tech reps just telling a poed person they can get a new device just to shut em up then cold tsfr them to us w/out notes its hard to argue. Personally I've given out very few multifrus and all were to people who deserved them.

01-23-10 08:28 PM
    It's shifting this way, trust me. Just got to re-train all the givers...
    01-23-10 10:23 PM
    OK so let me make sure i understand, they still have this program but you just don't receive a new phone, but a refurbished phone? Or they wont let you switch devices at all an you have to keep your same device?
    01-24-10 03:53 PM
    Refurbised is what you get now and in the future. The only way to get another device (it will refurbished, but come with trimmings) is if your current device is out of stock. Definition of out of stock- more than 3 days business days. Also it will come from a substitution list, not a device of your choice.
    01-24-10 03:56 PM
    The customer is always king. I pay Verizon alot of money every month to have cell service and this includes good hardware. If it goes bad I expect a replacement but if the replacement continues to go bad I expect Verizon to rectify the situation with a model that will satisfy my needs.
    01-25-10 12:32 PM
    there we go again with entitlement issues. The I "expect" a free brand new $500 phone because I dont know how to maintain it and periodically use it to pick my nose...
    How bout some REspect to the tech reps who only do their jobs and have no say in what they are allowed to do. If CEO says no more new phones... then thats what they will do and theres no amount of whining and crying and 3yr old fit throwing will change that. The whole concept of the multifru was never to be an entitlement for the customer. It was there in the misty background for the real issues.
    Then reps and customers alike decided to be dooshes and post it all over the internet for the "skeemy" and "secret" way to get a new phone whenever you wanted.
    shame.
    People with entitlement issues should honestly go jump off a pier.
    01-25-10 12:40 PM
    Rumor has it they are, on rare occasions, still doing it. But it of course requires approval, and you get a refurb of the different model.
    01-25-10 12:47 PM
    Only if the origional phone is not in stock.. ( rare )
    And that means that we are out of the phone for more than 3 days.. and they yes, its still a CLNR but its a diff make/model and NOT of the customers choosing it is specific to our CLNR matrix.
    01-25-10 12:55 PM
    there we go again with entitlement issues. The I "expect" a free brand new $500 phone because I dont know how to maintain it and periodically use it to pick my nose...
    How bout some REspect to the tech reps who only do their jobs and have no say in what they are allowed to do. If CEO says no more new phones... then thats what they will do and theres no amount of whining and crying and 3yr old fit throwing will change that. The whole concept of the multifru was never to be an entitlement for the customer. It was there in the misty background for the real issues.
    Then reps and customers alike decided to be dooshes and post it all over the internet for the "skeemy" and "secret" way to get a new phone whenever you wanted.
    shame.
    People with entitlement issues should honestly go jump off a pier.
    Yes "sweetcheeks" I do "expect" Verizon to do what I pay for which is to service my account. If that means getting me what I need to make me happy than so be it. I have the Storm 1 and have been through 4 now. I am not asking for the Droid or a Nexus One when it comes out. Every rep has told me the Storm 1 came out to quick and has it problems but they still won't give me a Storm 2. How many phones do I need to waste my time with before I get a Storm 2 replacement?

Just last week I got a replacement Storm 1 because the last of was doing random shut downs. I got the replacement and spent 2 hours on the phone because the replacement they sent had the electronic ID still on it from someone elses account. So after I activeated the replacement and made a call it was from someone elses number. I wasted more time just to have Verizon tell me it was a 1 in a million chance this would happen and they would send another replacement to me. When does this end? Give me a phone that works. That is all MOST people are asking for.
    01-25-10 12:56 PM
    Yes "sweetcheeks" I do "expect" Verizon to do what I pay for which is to service my account. If that means getting me what I need to make me happy than so be it. I have the Storm 1 and have been through 4 now. I am not asking for the Droid or a Nexus One when it comes out. Every rep has told me the Storm 1 came out to quick and has it problems but they still won't give me a Storm 2. How many phones do I need to waste my time with before I get a Storm 2 replacement?

Just last week I got a replacement Storm 1 because the last of was doing random shut downs. I got the replacement and spent 2 hours on the phone because the replacement they sent had the electronic ID still on it from someone elses account. So after I activeated the replacement and made a call it was from someone elses number. I wasted more time just to have Verizon tell me it was a 1 in a million chance this would happen and they would send another replacement to me. When does this end? Give me a phone that works. That is all MOST people are asking for.
    You'll have to deal with as many replacements as you get within the warranty. There is no warranty provision for giving you a different device so why should the SERVICE provider do anything outside the warranty? To keep you happy? Giving you a $500 phone for $200 then another $500 phone for $0 and no contract is bad business and exactly why the original program is gone. If you pay soooo much for service you should be up for annual upgrade soon and can use that to get any phone you want.

01-25-10 01:31 PM
    You'll have to deal with as many replacements as you get within the warranty. There is no warranty provision for giving you a different device so why should the SERVICE provider do anything outside the warranty? To keep you happy? Giving you a $500 phone for $200 then another $500 phone for $0 and no contract is bad business and exactly why the original program is gone. If you pay soooo much for service you should be up for annual upgrade soon and can use that to get any phone you want.

Yes i doooooooooo pay alot for service. I have 1 line and I pay $150 a month for it and I pay $80 a month for my wireless card. I paid $200 for my Storm 1 when it came out and have been through 4 now. Give me a phone that isn't having issues all the time. If it was you you dealing with this you would be just as upset. Verizon is in the service business and I expect good service. When I am spending hours of my time dealing with a bad phone I expect them to treat me right until I am satisfied. The problem in this country is customer service has gone down the toilet.
    01-25-10 02:06 PM
    Hmm... you pay to have verizon service your account? Where can I get that feature?
    I pay for voice service, insurance, texting, and for blackberry's server access.
    I dont pay for someone to kiss my fanny every time something goes wrong or I have a question...
    Honestly I could break my phone in so many sneaky ways to get a "new" phone... and there ARE ways to fix phones and 99% of problems are user error.
    Do your research before getting a phone... personally those who hope on the newest latest greatest toy bandwagon deserve what they get.
    01-25-10 02:22 PM
150 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD