Wrong.

10char
    Wrong! ;p

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-10 08:00 PM
    I've read the policy it just states they will be given a FRU.. it doesn't say it has to be a different model. I've been telling customers they will continue to get replacements of the same phone. If the policy gets updated, I will change.
    01-19-10 08:46 PM
    Bum is correct, you only get a different model if a replacement of the original phone is not in stock. Then you would get CLNR of another phone with the FRU-kit.
    01-19-10 08:52 PM
    Yup.... only if CLNR is unavailable...

But technically can still get different device...
    01-19-10 09:02 PM
    Rarely are CLNRs out of stock.
    01-19-10 09:05 PM
    Yup.... only if CLNR is unavailable...

But technically can still get different device...
    Yes you can but not by request.
    01-19-10 09:06 PM
    So Christine was wrong, the policy is not "after three replacements you get a different phone as a fru w/ kit."
    01-19-10 09:07 PM
    So Christine was wrong, the policy is not "after three replacements you get a different phone as a fru w/ kit."
    I never said 3 ...

01-19-10 09:30 PM
    Whatever. The old multi-fru policy was three and you claimed it was the same thing but now you just get a refurbished device. Stop dancing around your words.
    01-19-10 10:00 PM
    I'm not dancing around me words.. learn to read. I understand they policy has been discontinued. I'm happy with my devices.

Really?

it should be said that yes the multi fru policy has been stopped, you can still get a different model device if you meet the requirements. Its a "new" model FRU device that comes with all the nessecary accessories. So if someone wants a diff device and that's all their concerned about, then it can be done.

And people can still get a new model device, but its a fru device and comes with all the needed accessories.

Maybe you should stop being delusional. It's exactly what you said. Now please stop.
    01-19-10 11:14 PM
    Did you read where I said "if you meet the requirements" ? It is true you will get a fru kit under certain circumstances. Please stop.

01-19-10 11:18 PM
    Yes and in the context you posted the "if you meet the requirements" it meant "if you meet the requirements [of the old multi-fru policy]" which is incorrect.
    01-19-10 11:32 PM
    That isn't what I meant... don't assume.

01-19-10 11:35 PM
    I'm ending the discussion here. Some people think tattling to the mods is easier then making valid responses. Goodnight.

01-19-10 11:42 PM
    I'm ending the discussion here. Some people think tattling to the mods is easier then making valid responses. Goodnight.

Ahhh finally. It was nicer when you were absent.
    01-19-10 11:48 PM
    Oh Mario... silly silly Mario.

01-19-10 11:54 PM

I disagree...

This place was a dead zone when people weren't arguing and debating...

Sure it might go a little far sometimes, but overall it shouldn't be taken too personally...

The most fun I've had on this forum was when I was backing Twins into a corner... haha....

Don't take this stuff too seriously...
    01-19-10 11:58 PM
    That isn't what I meant... don't assume.

01-20-10 12:00 AM
    Lmao +1 you've out done yourself Bum.

01-20-10 12:04 AM
    I disagree...

Sure it might go a little far sometimes, but overall it shouldn't be taken too personally...

The most fun I've had on this forum was when I was backing Twins into a corner... haha....

Ya this place gets dull...

01-20-10 12:06 AM
    Haha.

10char.
    01-20-10 12:06 AM
    I disagree...

I don't take her seriously at all. But you know when there is that fly that buzzes by your face, you shoo it away and it keeps coming back? Then it lands on your arm, your face, your hand and then goes back to buzzing in your ear. It then lands in your food, vomits up its fly juices and sits there playing in your food rubbing its front legs like a maniacal little pest, existing solely to annoy you. And until you get a can of bug spray or a fly-swatter, it will keep bugging you and breeding its little fly brood until they're everywhere...I'm just saying: I hate flies.
    01-20-10 12:13 AM
    Don't hate on yourself Mario

01-20-10 12:29 AM
    I bet Christine is a dude IRL.
    01-20-10 01:43 AM
    I don't take her seriously at all. But you know when there is that fly that buzzes by your face, you shoo it away and it keeps coming back? Then it lands on your arm, your face, your hand and then goes back to buzzing in your ear. It then lands in your food, vomits up its fly juices and sits there playing in your food rubbing its front legs like a maniacal little pest, existing solely to annoy you. And until you get a can of bug spray or a fly-swatter, it will keep bugging you and breeding its little fly brood until they're everywhere...I'm just saying: I hate flies.
    While I think I know what you're saying... I still find this place to be much more active and find myself posting much more when there's an argument going on... As opposed to when everybody agrees with everyone... Thats just boring...

I wish that Ferrari driving, Scotch drinking, unreleased phone testing guy would come back and start more sh*t...

And that guy who has Sting or whoever in his avatar...

They like to make ridiculous, unfounded and completely opinionated posts from their pedestals...
    01-20-10 02:29 AM
150 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD