Is anyone else having problems recieviing emails, text, bbm in the southeast!!! I'm down in Alabama!!!
    05-27-09 12:22 PM
    I was having issues earlier this morning and Im in southeast Georgia.
    05-27-09 01:13 PM
    I'm having problems and am in PA. Its not just a problem in the south.
    05-27-09 06:18 PM
    In FL we've been great for a while. The whole family's got t-mobile data..
    05-27-09 06:24 PM
    This happens every so often
    05-27-09 07:32 PM
    If any of you are still having problems, call T-Mobile. I called today and they had to reset my phone on the network and resend the internet service books; now my data is working without any problems �t all

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 10:38 PM
    I bumped into a technician at NE Philadelphia T-Mo store. He admitted that EDGE in Philly keeps heaving some problems and they are fully aware and working on that matter.

My two BB's get intermittently no data service for at least 4 days and that continues as we speak.
    05-29-09 06:34 AM
    I bumped into a technician at NE Philadelphia T-Mo store. He admitted that EDGE in Philly keeps heaving some problems and they are fully aware and working on that matter.

My two BB's get intermittently no data service for at least 4 days and that continues as we speak.
    I would believe that was my problem except I wasn't the only one having issues, plus I am not in Philly. Someone I talk to from Wilkes-Barre was having problems along with the OP who is from the South. It wasn't just a regional issue, it was happening across the country. Also once they reset my phone everything started working perfectly.

When I called T-Mo and told the Blackberry & PDA Rep that my phone said I had EDGE coverage yet my data wasn't working at all she laughed and said "The network lies." It was kind of funny but she was very helpful and got me back up and running in a matter of minutes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD