Sprint has an option for a flat fee you can 'up' your time 1 hour, or for another fee 2 hours to as early as 6pm. Does VZW offer such an animal?
    11-11-08 09:14 PM
    Unfortunalty VZW does not offer this
    11-11-08 09:24 PM
    and likely never will..
    11-11-08 09:48 PM
    I called and asked. They gave me a big no. I asked if they'd ever consider it and again, big no.

I thought the woman I was speaking to was giving me the finger the whole time.
    11-12-08 12:50 AM
    I called and asked. They gave me a big no. I asked if they'd ever consider it and again, big no.

I thought the woman I was speaking to was giving me the finger the whole time.
    Actually, the woman you were speaking to shouldn't have given you an answer at all. 800 customer service reps have absolutely no clue what is or isn't being considered for possible plan and feature changes. 800 reps tell people everyday that there will never be a "unlimited everything" nationwide plan.. then it is unveiled recently as a new addition to the nationwide family taking the place of the 2000, 4000 and 6000 min plans. Never say never.
    11-12-08 06:53 AM
    Again, no.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-08 12:40 PM
    They dont, but taking the lead on unlm calling was a step in the right direction and hopefully they will consider adding early nights in the near future
    11-12-08 06:49 PM
    I was told by customer care if Verizon customers complain in writing enough they might change to early nights\weekends. SO if you want change speak up and don't be shy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-08 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD