Hi All

Last night a buddy of mine was watching the Toronto vs. montreal games on his rogers blackberry 9000

so being the inquisitive person I am, I asked him how he did that and he said it was NHL Unlimited.

I went onto NHL.com and downloaded the nhl app but ever time I try to watch video it says you must be part of the BELL network

so am I missing something?
    anyone know how to do this?

thanks

(and yes I'm hoping to watch the leafs play)
    03-21-10 05:08 PM
    It is a Bell exclusive.
    03-21-10 05:55 PM
    It is a Bell exclusive.
    but if he had rogers how could he have done that?
    03-21-10 09:39 PM
    You sure he didn't just have a Rogers-branded, unlocked Bold 9000?
    03-21-10 09:57 PM
    I have thought of that so i asked him and he said he was on the rogers network.

I was thinking if someone he knew had the bell app and somehow got it on the rogers phone?

or another thought.
    possibly he had a bell blackberry and when he went over to the 9000 he did a system swap with desktop manager then it also swapped that

that would only work if its just the certain software and you can connect to any network if you know what I mean
    03-21-10 10:28 PM
    How much data would streaming a hocky game chew up. I doubt it will be unlimited if your using the bell app on the rogers network.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-10 11:41 AM
    I have a 6gb data package and never come close to using it, so I can watch a game or two as necessary.
    It should use up about the same data as watching any videos online such as youtube.

Anyone have an idea how to get that app?

03-24-10 02:29 PM
    I believe you need to be a center ice subscriber

03-24-10 08:53 PM
    Hi All

Last night a buddy of mine was watching the Toronto vs. montreal games on his rogers blackberry 9000

so being the inquisitive person I am, I asked him how he did that and he said it was NHL Unlimited.

I went onto NHL.com and downloaded the nhl app but ever time I try to watch video it says you must be part of the BELL network

so am I missing something?
    anyone know how to do this?

thanks

(and yes I'm hoping to watch the leafs play)
    just curious, how did you manage to download the nhl app?
    I actually had the link for the App (i took it from a buddy who had a Bell 9700.), but I recently lost the link because of an update. I can't seem the find a download link anywhere
    03-30-10 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD