Can't seem to find the spot where the live streaming audio is.

**EDIT**
    Nevermind, found it..thought I looked everywhere,,,doh!
    Last edited by Jim W; 09-13-09 at 02:28 PM.
    09-13-09 02:25 PM
    where did you find it?
    09-14-09 09:01 AM
    i have to program downloaded and working on my storm on Verizon but i can not find a audio spot. it downloaded as the version for the tour.
    09-14-09 09:08 AM
    is this free or you have to pay ? I'm looking for a website that offers free online streaming audio or radio so I can listen to the NFL games live.
    09-15-09 02:47 PM
    Its free. It is very data intensive, so if you don't have an unlimited data plan, this is NOT the app for you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 03:31 PM
    is this free or you have to pay ? I'm looking for a website that offers free online streaming audio or radio so I can listen to the NFL games live.
    It's only offered through Sprint. And yes it's free with the everything data plan.
    09-15-09 03:46 PM
    I using AT&T, is there another option so I can listen to audio/radio of the NFL game for free ?
    09-15-09 05:22 PM
    I using AT&T, is there another option so I can listen to audio/radio of the NFL game for free ?
    yeah get sprint, lol
    09-15-09 06:33 PM
    yeah get sprint, lol
    Ahahahaha... That's just awesome

09-15-09 07:16 PM
    What is the final word on the Sprint app working on other carriers like Verizon on a BB Storm? The version 1.55 is the new one that won't work? Is there anyway to listen to live NFL on a Verizon Storm?
    11-26-09 10:35 PM
    I have a 9530 (Verison) unlocked and using it on AT&T (yes, the 3g does not work). My question is, can the app be hacked using the "CrackUtil"?

Has any one tried removing the vendor file to install and then reloading the file after install?

Or does the app only work on a specific Sprint Data stream?
    11-27-09 01:18 PM
    NFL mobile has so much potential but its still not where it needs to be maybe next year, but its way better than last years version but still slow really slow

11-27-09 05:21 PM
    I agree with bllackkman. This app has so much potential, but it's just not there YET. If you're unable to watch the games, it's no problem as you're listening as you would on radio. But if you we're like me and had hoped to watch the game with the sound turned down so you could listen to the local announcers, no dice. The audio is at least 3-4 plays behind on a delay for some reason.
    11-28-09 06:35 AM
    I agree with bllackkman. This app has so much potential, but it's just not there YET. If you're unable to watch the games, it's no problem as you're listening as you would on radio. But if you we're like me and had hoped to watch the game with the sound turned down so you could listen to the local announcers, no dice. The audio is at least 3-4 plays behind on a delay for some reason.
    it probably varies from game to game, source to source, etc. with the streams.

I've listen to games before, and compared with the live TV, it was only seconds behind. I've also seen live games on a video stream too, from both NFL Mobile Live, and on the NFL channel on Sprint TV - and it was only seconds behind too.

Some games are audio only, some have video, and your specific blackberry model will also play a part in the features you get with the app.
    11-28-09 12:53 PM
    I wish this was the case for me. As I said, it's usually 3-4 plays behind and I live in a fast data area(RTP of NC), as well as a Tour. So I don't know what else I can do from an up to date standpoint. Any suggestions?
    11-28-09 08:02 PM
    Sprint Store

works on Vzw as well
    11-29-09 06:27 PM
    Seems to work on T-Mobile as well. Just downloaded the version for Sprint's BB Tour, and it works in full (as far as I can tell). Can't test the "watch NFL network live" option yet, since no games are on.
    12-09-09 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD