I'm running OS 5.0.0.419 on my Tour. I originally downloaded NFL Mobile Live from the icon (service book). When I open the app, it gives me a message to upgrade to a newer version. When I click that, it takes me to Sprint's mobile store and provides a download link for the new version, but every time I click the link, I get an HTTP error message saying the link doesn't work (something to that effect).

I've deleted and resent the service books, texted NFL to 7777 to get the link directly, cleared my browser history/cache, all to no avail. Anyone have any advice? Since it's an issue within the browser, it doesn't seem like this is tied to the Sprint TV problems people have reported. Thanks.
    01-14-10 02:59 PM
    Is that an official OS 5.0?? if not its probably not going to play nice
    01-14-10 06:07 PM
    No, not official. It's strange because I got it to work about a week ago on this OS but I had to wipe and reload. The issue is that I keep getting this error message in the browser when I try to download NFL Mobile Live...I don't know if it's a broken link on Sprint's site or if it's an issue with my browser.
    01-14-10 06:20 PM
    When I got my Reload Software: 552 error I was not able to download anything, I am not saying your having the same issue but who knows??? NFL mobile sucks, but it gets better every year
    01-14-10 06:45 PM
    I'm getting a 404 issue on my curve 8330
    01-16-10 05:05 PM
    Thanks for checking and responding. Seems like it's a problem with the website then. The CS rep I spoke to said she "couldn't recreate the error" I was getting and told me that it "worked," but now I'm doubting whether she had any idea as to what I was asking about.
    01-16-10 06:49 PM
    i got it working on my 8350i but where is list on controls? i can use BB menu to bring up the menu but it say "on scoreboard, press RIGHT to access audio from game" trying to listen to cowboys broadcast

any ideas?
    01-17-10 01:37 PM
    Thanks for checking and responding. Seems like it's a problem with the website then. The CS rep I spoke to said she "couldn't recreate the error" I was getting and told me that it "worked," but now I'm doubting whether she had any idea as to what I was asking about.
    I am having the same problem with my 8330 Curve. As soon as I go to upgrade I am taken to the sprint store where I get "HTTP Error 404:Not Found"
    01-17-10 02:01 PM
    There appears to be a problem with the NFL Mobile link on the Sprint Store Home Page.

This issue should be corrected within the next 24 hours.

In the meantime however you may download Sprint NFL Mobile Live by conducting a search for the product title, "NFL Live". (you will find the search box at the bottom of the Sprint Store home page)

You should receive one match for the search labeled: Sprint NFL Mobile Live

Select "Download" and follow the remaining on screen prompts to initiate your download.

Please let me know how this works for you.
    --
    I went to the Sprint Powerdeck page, clicked on "shop for apps and games" (or something like that), then followed the instructions, and was able to download the newest version of NFL Mobile Live (v2.0.38).
    01-18-10 03:29 PM
    I think it may be fixed now. I was able to download the upgraded version and it works now. WOOHOO!! Now it they can only get the Nascar Cup Live one fixed!
    01-18-10 04:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD