Here's the story. About 2 months ago I got a free Sanyo SPC2500. I had it activated so I could play around with it. Neat lil phone BTW, would be great for a young teen. Anyway, I installed NFL live to check the app out. I ended up giving the phone to a friend of the wife who had a young fella ready for his first cell phone. Apparently, I forgot to stop the alerts I signed up for before I gave the phone away. I've found that the constant txt alerts from NFL are driving me quite looney. I've tried installing the app on my original phone so I could cancel the alerts, but apparently your account is not tied to your # so I don't have any active alerts to cancel. I've also replied quit, stop, end, and even pleasehelpmejeebusmakeitstop all with no result. The "help" at nfl.com was anything but helpful. I figure now my options are to ask for help here or call support @ Sprint. I'd much rather hear yalls ideas before I sit on the phone with CS/support at Sprint.

Yes, I realize this is my fault, and in a way I deserve the 10 or so txts a day that always come while I'm busy or working . But for the love of God someone help me lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 07:52 PM
    I just blocked that number online to stop getting the texts. I never found a way to do it from the software.

08-13-09 09:31 PM
    Lol. Ever wanna smack yourself? That NEVER crossed my mind, and I've been fiddling with this issue for at least a week

Thanks. That's why I came back here...quality simple answers to crazy questions.

08-14-09 01:09 AM
    No problem - it took me almost a week to figure that out myself last year!
    08-15-09 08:45 PM
    I just blocked that number online to stop getting the texts. I never found a way to do it from the software.

How do you block the number online? "I know, I know... Search for it..."

11-23-09 05:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD