True, I hate Sprint almost as much as I hate it's customers...
    03-17-10 06:02 PM
    Supersonic, Nexus, Tour 2 Bold whatever, Sprint may have a nice lineup by the end of the year..
    03-17-10 06:05 PM
    Bold 2 (whatever the crap theyre calling it) + Slider is a good start. Just so long as they don't botch the release of this phone like they did multiple times on the Tour....

They better do something about the Pre/Pixi vs everyone else's Pre+/Pixi+ situation though... That just makes their early start on webOs look pointless.
    03-17-10 06:11 PM
    Bold 2 (whatever the crap theyre calling it) + Slider is a good start. Just so long as they don't botch the release of this phone like they did multiple times on the Tour....

They better do something about the Pre/Pixi vs everyone else's Pre+/Pixi+ situation though... That just makes their early start on webOs look pointless.
    not to argue but i see everybody talking about your negative outlook on sprint.
    i am just curious to why? or is it all a joke.

i am just curious because you are still with them. i know everybody is entitled to their opinion and i am curious about yours.
    03-17-10 06:45 PM
    I don't really care about Sprint, one way or the other. Most of the stuff I say is actually just being realistic about something, be it release timelines (which are unpredictable), imminent data caps on 4g (which WILL happen eventually after a lot more people subscribe).

Certain people seem set on dismissing this as Sprint negativity and calling it a day. I guess it makes them feel better.
    03-17-10 06:47 PM
    I am just glad that Sprint will finally have a competitive phone lineup this summer. If they play their cards right they could become relevant in the smartphone market again. All Verizon and ATT had were their exclusive "cool" phones. With the Nexus 1 and possible the Supersonic on their super low plans, I wonder why people will continue to pay 20-50+ for the same service with other carriers.
    03-17-10 06:54 PM
    well once supersonic comes out nobody can touch that till next year when verizon finally deploys out LTE
    03-17-10 06:58 PM
    I don't really care about Sprint, one way or the other. Most of the stuff I say is actually just being realistic about something, be it release timelines (which are unpredictable), imminent data caps on 4g (which WILL happen eventually after a lot more people subscribe).

Certain people seem set on dismissing this as Sprint negativity and calling it a day. I guess it makes them feel better.
    ok i understand. they do have a bad track record of devices and release dates. hopefully they can change that, but either way its your opinion i was just curious.
    03-17-10 07:05 PM
    you can gripe back at Papped all you want but the fact of the matter is how the Nexus One was sold to T Mobile.

If it is sold through that website again then you will have to deal with the different pricing between brand new customers and then customers using upgrades

THen they had the DOUBLE restocking fee fiasco to deal with. It made cancelling your contract go from $200 to $350 before it was all said and done.

I am betting there will be more problems with this online sales gig before it is all said and done.

I am lucky with Sprint because I work closely with a Sprint call center so my issues are resolved very very quickly.. but I know not everyone is this lucky...

PS Papped, I sold the Pre..it was cool for about a month but my God was that thing slow...
    03-17-10 10:43 PM
    Yeah, it's the software. Pre+/Pixi+ has the same issues...

Palm needs to step it up. OS looks nice but day to day it runs too slow to the point where it just pisses you off. Worse off, if it runs slow, at least the battery life should be good. Instead, you get the worst of both. It runs slow and you get some of the worst battery life on any phone available....
    03-17-10 10:55 PM
    Well after a 28 day Hiatus I returned my iPhone today. I'll get a iPod touch it does all the same things. Plus Sprint gives me 30% off my service plan. Not AT&T

I got another Tour but really an thinking of this Nexus One. My question is that it seem to me that these phones will they be subsidized by Sprint? Or is there a possibility they could be?
    03-17-10 11:11 PM
    It looks as if they're partnering with Google so I'd be we'll see pricing similar to T-Mo.
    03-17-10 11:20 PM
    As a long-time Sprint subscriber, this announcement couldn't have come at a better time. We've been dying for some shiny new phones. Between the N1 & the Supersonic, I'd say things are looking up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-10 09:04 PM
    I think both phones are going to bring some people back, and make them realize they aren't so horrible like people think.
    03-21-10 04:15 PM
    Yeah but from the looks of palm's financial state i dont think they will be spending any unnecessary $$ on anything until they sell all the units they manufactured. Also I'm fairly confident that the N1 will still be exclusive to online sales unless it continues to not sell well. A large majority doesnt even know the N1 exists. As far as the supersonic goes, Im pretty stoked about that huge screen and its rumored specs. Finally sprint is steppin their game up a bit.
    03-21-10 11:15 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD