BRO .. I NEED YOUR HELP

I have a BB storm 9530 that is currently unlocked. It is a verizon wireless phone, but I am currently using it on the t mobile network. I had upgraded the phone's os system to the official 5.0.0.328 os that was released by verizon online .. the phone was much faster and responsive, but I could not make any phone calls. I was recieving the "no circuit/no channel" error code.

Can you please instruct me on what to do. I would like to find an os that will work on the T mobile network. I am sick and tired of using os v4.7.0.75 (platform 4.0.0.94)

Thanks in advance

Watleny
    WPB, FL
    12-04-09 02:35 AM
    .75 is the only OS I've found that works reliably with GSM services. All the 5.0 builds I've used have let me make calls and send text messages, but that's about it. The circuit error you're describing might point to the need to reload the OS
    12-04-09 03:08 AM
    .75 is the only OS I've found that works reliably with GSM services. All the 5.0 builds I've used have let me make calls and send text messages, but that's about it. The circuit error you're describing might point to the need to reload the OS
    what ppl can do with your pin?
    12-08-09 12:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD