I happen to think the Imagio is one sexy device. I kept being drawn back to it... although the thought of going back to Winmo is unsettling. : (
    11-07-09 02:52 PM
    Oh well, polycarbonate is certainly better than plain old plastic. While polycarbonate is considered a plastic, it is also considered bullet proof, but may scratch easily.

If you think polycarbonate isnt as good as glass, you probably think our U.S. currency is better than paper.

You are right about it the Moto Droid being ugly as sin.
    I like polycarbonate - it is the material used in many phone displays & eyeglasses.

Our US currency is heading on a path to be worth less than toilet paper in the near future. I like gold, myself.

Jim, you're a tool only in the minds of those who can't put up an intelligent argument. I've been called a VZW tool/fanboy, even with repeated criticisms of VZW & occasional kind words for AT&T & Sprint.

Speaking of Sprint - stay tuned - after dinner the other night with some people from a few carriers, I might be putting up a nice little piece in the next day or so, comparing the differences between Sprint & VZW. It is sure to infuriate people on both sides.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-09 02:59 PM
    I am still trying to figure out where the tool/troll/android forums accusation came from

I apologized on page 1, I realized I confused you with another poster.

Once again, my sincerest apologizies.
    11-07-09 03:54 PM
    Cenloe, sorry didn't see your first post. I meant to say contributor.

Thank you for admiting your mistake and apologizing.

11-08-09 08:12 AM
    cenloe, sorry didn't see your first post. I meant to say contributor.

Thank you for admiting your mistake and apologizing.

Posted from my crackberry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    group hug!
    11-08-09 08:22 AM
    Had the opportunity to play with a couple of the new verizon phones while I was at the store today......

Opinions - (1) Moto Droid - CRAPPY keyboard, felt really cheap. would never consider buying one.
    (2) Droid Eris by HTC - Nice device, nice UI, would recommend.....

HTC Immagio - Very nice device, would have no problem owning one

HTC TP2 - The dirty bass turds didnt have a display model.

I'm really starting to get used to the keyboard. The design, feel, experience of the droid is through the roof compared to any blackberry I have used, and I loved my bbs over the years. Sorry you are all complaining, goodluck!
    11-14-09 08:47 AM
    I'm really starting to get used to the keyboard. The design, feel, experience of the droid is through the roof compared to any blackberry I have used, and I loved my bbs over the years. Sorry you are all complaining, goodluck!
    Enjoy your Droid.
    11-14-09 09:13 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD