Hi Im s new cbb user however, I spoke to a tmo rep who told me by signing on to this site I would be able to set up my phone & access my email by registering & I would b able to do this free. Has anyone heard of this b4 & if so can assist me?
    11-26-09 12:08 AM
    Interesting question. Registration on the site is free as is a huige amount of information.

I suggest starting with BlackBerry 101 in the Tips and Faq forum. If you still have questions search the forums. And when all else fails post your questions.

Best of luck. The BB experience is like no other.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-09 07:18 AM
    I don't believe this site is in any way associated with TMO or any other carrier. If you have a specific question go ahead and post it. I'd suggest that you post it in the forum for your phone since different phones might be setup a little differently. If you want to post it here go ahead, I'm sure you will still get an answer.
    Last edited by TheBronx; 11-27-09 at 07:01 AM.
    11-26-09 05:20 PM
    I don't believe this site is in any way associate(d) with TMO or any other carrier.
    Of course not.
    11-26-09 10:11 PM
    Yes, you can access your BIS account right from the My T-Mobile site. When you log into your T-Mo account, there is an option about Manage My Internet/Email. That is where you would use your BIS login to check emails add/remove, validate, etc. Hope that helps. And yes, CB is in no way affliated with T-Mo, but we can help
    11-26-09 11:24 PM
    Do you want a crackberry.com email address?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-09 12:52 AM
    Hi Im s new cbb user however, I spoke to a tmo rep who told me by signing on to this site I would be able to set up my phone & access my email by registering & I would b able to do this free. Has anyone heard of this b4 & if so can assist me?
    The rep at TMO gave you some solid advice. You will learn so much from this site. I actually help my wife and all my friends who have BB-related issues.
    11-27-09 01:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD