Can someone tell me what deal they have heard or currently use, which includes, talk + text + blackberry internet

And Where Please?

Thanks
    01-12-10 10:36 AM
    My wife and i have have the Family Even More Plus unlimited everything plan....

and it's just that

139.99 + taxes for unlimited
    -talk
    -SMS
    -Data
    -Tethering.

no questions the easist plan out there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-10 12:51 PM
    I have the Even More + 500 plan. 500 anytime minutes, unlimited text, unlimited BB internet, for $59.99.
    01-12-10 01:22 PM
    It's called the Even More Plus (EM+) plans. They include unlimited messaging/data (smartphone and dumphone) bundled in.

You can get 500, 1000, or Unlimited minutes.

I currently have the 79.99/month one. That includes Unlimited Min, messaging, and BB data. Oh, and tethering. They all include that.

These plans are also no-contract, which is nice.
    01-12-10 01:42 PM
    Thanks guys
    01-15-10 12:25 PM
    Don't forget with the EM+ plans, the prices are great, but you don't get any discount on your equipment! You pay full pop, which for a smartphone can be $400 or more.
    01-16-10 10:18 AM
    Don't forget with the EM+ plans, the prices are great, but you don't get any discount on your equipment! You pay full pop, which for a smartphone can be $400 or more.
    But they allow you to put some of that amount on the bill so you aren't paying for it all up front at one time.

01-16-10 12:00 PM
    But they allow you to put some of that amount on the bill so you aren't paying for it all up front at one time.

Yeah, you can pay over 20 months for the phone.

So for a 400 dollar phone, it's 20 a month (no interest) for 20 months.
    Not bad.
    01-16-10 09:40 PM
    I kept my old family plan. Too good to switch! 2 lines 400 min/mth (we dont talk much) , 400 text per line , unlimited web on both , $99.00. Im never giving this bad boy up!
    01-16-10 10:14 PM
    Hmmm...I'm confused here.

Are they actually advertising tethering now?? It was always available before??? And for no charge, you just had to know how to do it. (like I did for 2 years)

Have they started to add that as al la carte and charge for tethering like AT&T does?

Sorry, been overseas for a year and I'll be traveling, and want to get a 3G BB to use with my t-mobile service.

We've got Family Plan, 700 minutes, unlimited text (legacy plan), 2 BB data plans, and 1 BS kid phone.

I don't want to have to ADD tethering as a cost, if they have taken away the capability and pulled an AT&T and charge $30/month just to plug your hardware into the laptop.

Thanks.
    01-17-10 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD