My company just gave me a Nextel 8350i BB. It came pre-loaded with some games that can be very addicting. If I play the Texas Hold Em or Word Mole games, does my company get charged for this usage? Can my company monitor game usage on the BB? Thanks.
    08-22-10 08:13 AM
    no they are free..Its ok to use them..How do you like the BB? Iam thinking of going that way...
    08-22-10 09:41 AM
    They may use a little data, I think the Texa Holdem have have the ablity to play online multi-player but there would be little data involved if any.

The solution would be to use the 8350i's WiFi.

The only thing your employer might see is a Kb usage of data and honestly, if your getting email on the device, they wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
    08-22-10 09:42 AM
    Thanks for the replies. This is my first smart phone and I'm liking it. I've never been a big Nextel fan, but the BB is fairly versatile and has been working fine.
    08-22-10 11:27 AM
    Thanks for the replies. This is my first smart phone and I'm liking it. I've never been a big Nextel fan, but the BB is fairly versatile and has been working fine.
    hey bbm me please....: 313F2939
    08-22-10 11:40 AM
    If you like the 8350i you will totally love the newer BB's, I have several users at work with 8350i's and would do anything for a little better Blackberry but that's good that yours is working well for you. My guys are tied down since they need the push to talk.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-10 09:21 PM
    I think the issue with not getting newer nextel bb's is that iden is an old network with crappy data support. If they could come out with an iden/evdo hybrid, now that would be something.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-10 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD