I just want to get some opinions here. I will be ready for my upgrade in a couple of months. I bought the Tour out right last summer when it dropped and i've been pretty happy with it. My question is , is there really anything worth upgrading to on the horizon?

Rumors of Iphone/VZW have seemed to fizzle out, I like the droid phones but right now for me BB's work the best in my situation as i travel a lot and BBM is awesome in that aspect. I've seen the leaked BB Slider pics and i'm not really a fan of sliders. I know the Tour2/Bold is coming out soon but do i really want to waste an upgrade for just a trackpad and wifi upgrade?

Is there possibly a new storm in the works?

Just wanting some feedback. Thanks in advance.
    03-08-10 06:22 AM
    Why don't you check the rumored devices forum? There is a lot of information there, including the Storm 3 and the Tour 2
    03-08-10 07:00 AM
    Storms have been coming out around october.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-10 07:01 AM
    yeah there really isn't enough factual info on the Storm 3 really. I'll just hold off and see what comes out. The Tour will do me fine till then.
    03-08-10 11:58 AM
    yeah save the upgrade.

in my opinion people with tours should not waste the money for a tour 2, it is not worth it for a trackpad and wifi. Unless when it comes out it has some huge surprise.
    03-08-10 04:40 PM
    Yeah i agree i don't think wasting an upgrade is worth a trackpad and wifi.
    03-08-10 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD