yea i just saw that about the tour also, i have a pear now that i got in may 2008 so do u think i will be able to get the tour when it comes out, i dont know when my upgrade date is and i'm too lazy to call lol
    08-17-09 04:12 AM
    I bet it's after September 1st
    you get some inside info? and you have a Tour?
    08-18-09 10:07 AM
    Anything over a year you can upgrade, no I don't have a Tour but was doing some wishful thinking

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 08:50 PM
    I don't know how accurate this info is considering the source(sales reps) but I've had two different reps from different stores tell me that the Tour will be released during the second week in Sept..... I took it with a grain of salt and crossed my fingers....... we'll see!
    08-18-09 11:00 PM
    I don't know how accurate this info is considering the source(sales reps) but I've had two different reps from different stores tell me that the Tour will be released during the second week in Sept..... I took it with a grain of salt and crossed my fingers....... we'll see!
    See, I said some time after September 1st LOL
    08-19-09 02:59 PM
    They need to hurry it up. My WE is runnin outta memory!!

08-20-09 08:05 AM
    LG Spyder II released today. Tour should be next
    09-05-09 11:24 AM
    I just hope its soon. I'm not sure how much longer my pearl can hold on lol

09-05-09 10:21 PM
    I know what ya mean. My 8830 is about on its last leg too

09-07-09 10:23 PM
    Man I hope the Tour comes before the middle of Oct...

Just curious, what are the rules of returning a phone that "someone" upgraded to, going back to their old BB that "they" loved, and using the returned upgrade on the tour if it doesn't come out within "someones" 30 days?

Ugh, I made a horrible decision.
    09-15-09 12:07 AM
    well I made the switch. I broke my usb port on my curve so the time was now. insurance was going to be 200 for a replacement, what a joke. I took the 200 dollars to Verizon and got the Tour. Hopefully the wait at Cell South isn't much longer!!!
    09-15-09 10:23 AM
    well I made the switch. I broke my usb port on my curve so the time was now. insurance was going to be 200 for a replacement, what a joke. I took the 200 dollars to Verizon and got the Tour. Hopefully the wait at Cell South isn't much longer!!!
    That's why I don't pay for the insurance, 95% of the time you can buy a new phone for what they charge
    09-15-09 10:25 AM

Just curious, what are the rules of returning a phone that "someone" upgraded to, going back to their old BB that "they" loved, and using the returned upgrade on the tour if it doesn't come out within "someones" 30 days?

I think that it is a 2 week return policy... Don't quote me I may be wrong. Call Customer Service and ask to make sure though.... oh and just to be curious did you upgrade to the HTC?
    09-15-09 10:30 AM
    I think that it is a 2 week return policy... Don't quote me I may be wrong. Call Customer Service and ask to make sure though.... oh and just to be curious did you upgrade to the HTC?
    I called them and they said 30 days on data phones. I went to the store today to pick up some new phones for the family and I noticed the guy who works there who demos phones for you when you buy them (not sure his correct tag) was playing with a shiny new blackberry, so i had to go talk to him. It appears that they are letting employees get the Tour. He told me they would release Oct. 3. He said when the Curve was released CSouth had a huge problem with them being backorder. (not sure about the validity of this, as i was not a Csouth Customer at said time) He said they are making sure that they have enough in stock this time. :shrug:

And yes, I tried the Touch Pro. I knew personally one of the Reps at the store, and the other I had seen around a few times. Both of them told me that I would be bringing it back before the 30 days was up. That phone is terrible.

Don't get me wrong. It's a neat phone. There are tons of nice features packed into the phone. The email on it is really nice, txt messaging is nice also. There is a weather feature on it, really really nice. But the touch screen can be unresponsive at times, and the phone constantly freezes up.

I didn't realize how attached I was with my Curve until I walked him the door yesterday afternoon and saw It laying on the bar, with the green light flashing for a low battery and I said to myself, "Ugh, what have I done!" As sad as it may sound I miss my BB sooo much lol. Call me a nerd or w/e, but I loved my BB, and I can't wait for the Tour to come out.
    Last edited by Fort59; 09-15-09 at 11:26 PM.
    09-15-09 11:16 PM
    I do know for a fact that all stores have a Demo Tour... From what I keep hearing from the "higher ups" its gonna be mid-late Oct possibly November.
    09-16-09 07:52 AM
    Well my upgrade is November 26, I was smart, my son has been wanting a phone so I opened a new line, have him my old pearl and got the new pearl flip, this way I can be getting used to the new OS and if the Your is buggy at allk up can wait til it gets fixed, and I still got a nice new blackberry lol. And now my son is not tiring up my berry to watch youtube or talk to his grandparents! BONUS! And I have peace in my house. Plus I love the larger buttons on the flip, maybe they will make a flip with a full qwerty, or even better a slider!

09-16-09 02:20 PM
    why can't i connect to the tether my phone
    09-20-09 06:21 PM
    Stump: no hijacking threads. The search option is always a good start. Or post a new thread.

09-20-09 06:30 PM
    why can't i connect to the tether my phone
    Cellure South??
    09-20-09 11:21 PM
    new poll guys... check it out:
    Poll on Facebook
    09-22-09 10:02 AM

I did the same thing as you fort. Ive had mine for about two days now. So what did they tell you? Did they let you bring it back and let you hold out for the tour?
    09-27-09 10:02 PM
    I did the same thing as you fort. Ive had mine for about two days now. So what did they tell you? Did they let you bring it back and let you hold out for the tour?
    I haven't tried yet. I have until the 10th of October. I was going to wait until the 3rd and if it wasn't out yet I was going to see if they would let me return it, re-active my dieing curve, and hopefully use my upgrade on the Tour when it comes out. I highly doubt they let me do that though. I dont know what I'm going to do if it doesn't come out before then.

Any Suggestions?
    09-30-09 12:10 PM
    I have 30 days to return my phone. The rep told me that the android would be in by oct 17 and the tour also well within my return date. But if that's not the case I will just have my curve reactivated and wait it out. With all the rumors out It is hard to believe anything you know.
    10-01-09 04:28 AM
    I have 30 days to return my phone. The rep told me that the android would be in by oct 17 and the tour also well within my return date. But if that's not the case I will just have my curve reactivated and wait it out. With all the rumors out It is hard to believe anything you know.
    That's good to know. Do you know for sure that they will let you return your new phone, reactivate your old one, then use it on the android or tour when they release?

I noticed today that CS announced the HTC Snap. Thats 3 phones in the discovery center that are "coming soon." They have got to release one of them soon. I was told Oct. 3 by a rep when I went to get mine. They took the tour off of the disc center so Oct. 3 is looking pretty realistic.

I would like to go back the 12th when I upgraded and slap myself before making this mistake. All elements of simplicity and user friendliness go out the window when using the HTC Pro. The touch screen problems that it has is enough to make you want to throw it 90% of the time.

Oops, sorry for ranting there for a second, lol.
    10-01-09 08:14 PM
    The Hero is now available for pre-order. Still nothing about the Tour.
    10-04-09 12:00 PM
282 ... 9101112
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD