If they'd give me a 30-35$ discount on that 100$/month plan I'd switch today and eat my cs termination fee

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-09 12:06 PM
    If they'd give me a 30-35$ discount on that 100$/month plan I'd switch today and eat my cs termination fee

I know, this just makes me mad. Not so much at CSouth but then again, upper management allows their marketing teams who obviously lacks strategy and customer relations skills make these types of decisions. This literally hurts their customer base. Just really sucks because overall CSouth is great, but it's stuff like this that kills them.
    07-30-09 12:09 PM
    Just created this poll on fb, lets see how the CS customers vote

Poll on Facebook
    07-30-09 12:37 PM
    I just voted!
    07-30-09 01:15 PM
    Oh well....guess I'm back to pondering the "switch" to Verizon. Looking at plans now.
    hey me too....lol
    07-30-09 01:58 PM
    I know, this just makes me mad. Not so much at CSouth but then again, upper management allows their marketing teams who obviously lacks strategy and customer relations skills make these types of decisions. This literally hurts their customer base. Just really sucks because overall CSouth is great, but it's stuff like this that kills them.
    Yeah, so bad that they have to start hiding the comments on their opening page......this is kinda sad.
    07-30-09 01:59 PM
    From Verizon. I just chatted with them. Nationwide Family Share Select 1400 (shared) minute plan . This plan costs $119.99 per month and includes 2 lines, You will add the $29.99 per phone for the data feature.

My CSouth Plan:

Line 1: Smartphone unlimited @ 99. Average usage 2500 mins/mon

Line 2. Smartphone Plan @ 49. Average usuage 2100

NO OTHER CARRIER CAN EVEN COME CLOSE. Now my head hurts.
    07-30-09 02:01 PM
    Yeah, so bad that they have to start hiding the comments on their opening page......this is kinda sad.
    Yeah I just posted this:

"As much of a support of CSouth that I am, I must say that this is not acceptable. Not so much the delay in getting the device, but the way this update was delivered. Many of us stick with CSouth because of the awesome plans and support because they are a MS based company. However, if communication and customer service is going to be that of the "big dogs", then what's the point of staying. I promote CSouth strongly and must admit that I've been put in some pretty tight situations doing so, but my loyalty never swayed. As a customer, I except that same respect and dedication. I'm an IT professional who is very knowledgeable in the field of wireless technology, testing, QA, networks, etc. A simple "phased" roll out would have been enough to keep us all happy. Just let us know what's going on. Just talk to us. I and a friend called customer service simultaneously and were given two totally different explanations and information regarding new devices. Talk to us consistently."

Who knew there was a limit on comments. lol
    07-30-09 02:17 PM
    From Verizon. I just chatted with them. Nationwide Family Share Select 1400 (shared) minute plan . This plan costs $119.99 per month and includes 2 lines, You will add the $29.99 per phone for the data feature.

My CSouth Plan:

Line 1: Smartphone unlimited @ 99. Average usage 2500 mins/mon

Line 2. Smartphone Plan @ 49. Average usuage 2100

NO OTHER CARRIER CAN EVEN COME CLOSE. Now my head hurts.
    You get what you pay for though, what's a few more dollars a month to get what you want??? I am seriously debating a switch. Vz offered me a 15% discount off equipment purchase and my monthly bill since I am a government employee. I currently have 3 lines with CS, two of them are smartphone plans and one is unlimited for mobile phones, with the discount vz offered me today there was only a few dollars a month difference. Plus the equipment insurance deductible was much lower than CS's. My head hurts too from debating.
    07-30-09 03:50 PM
    You get what you pay for though, what's a few more dollars a month to get what you want??? I am seriously debating a switch. Vz offered me a 15% discount off equipment purchase and my monthly bill since I am a government employee. I currently have 3 lines with CS, two of them are smartphone plans and one is unlimited for mobile phones, with the discount vz offered me today there was only a few dollars a month difference. Plus the equipment insurance deductible was much lower than CS's. My head hurts too from debating.
    Yeah tell me about it. I know I'm not doing anything the next few days because I head out of town on Saturday. But I'll keep everyone posted tho.
    07-30-09 04:11 PM
    Yeah tell me about it. I know I'm not doing anything the next few days because I head out of town on Saturday. But I'll keep everyone posted tho.
    I've priced plans myself, and yea cellsouth def has great features for the least amount of money. I'm also going to do some thinking, I can switch to Verizon no problem, but it would cause problems for my girlfriend and the blackberry plan she is on with cell south. I'd say new phones is my number one concern with cellphone provider, but also with some of the stuff in the Tour forums about problems it might not hurt to let some kinks get ironed out... time will tell what i do as well, I'm not a very patient person though. As far as cellsouths facebook page, I'm done there, might even remove it off my fan page.
    07-31-09 11:28 AM
    I've priced plans myself, and yea cellsouth def has great features for the least amount of money. I'm also going to do some thinking, I can switch to Verizon no problem, but it would cause problems for my girlfriend and the blackberry plan she is on with cell south. I'd say new phones is my number one concern with cellphone provider, but also with some of the stuff in the Tour forums about problems it might not hurt to let some kinks get ironed out... time will tell what i do as well, I'm not a very patient person though. As far as cellsouths facebook page, I'm done there, might even remove it off my fan page.
    Well if you read all of the comments to the status update about the Tour yesterday, you can tell that a few of us are in the same boat as you. Verizon's plans are just too much for me right now for the same exact features that I have with CS. Oh and just so you know CS called two of the people(leaving names out) that commented a lot on that post. So they do read what is said on there at least some of the things that are said. I guess if someone is about to start a mutiny they need to check into it. But whatever gets them to listen to their customers. That's all we really care about.

On another note the Netbook was released today online & in stores. Looks like a pretty good one from the technical side of it... Not for me because I already have 2 laptops and do not need another.. Looks like a good deal for new college students though...
    07-31-09 11:41 AM
    Well we will see how much of this wait is testing, and how much is other factors (such as possibly a contract with HTC not to release a competing phone within so many days of their phone) when the Tour is released for cellsouth, if it launches with the same software as Verizon (4.7.1.40) I'd say"testing" is just a cover story. If I remember correctly someone posted on here saying their friend worked in testing and saw the tour and a touch blackberry, that person hasn't posted again, but that post defiantly sparked my curiosity. As far as the guy on facebook saying that the big companys gets the exclusives, I'd sure like to hear what his response on cellsouth having the Blackberry Flip before Verizon .....
    07-31-09 01:17 PM
    Well the Tour is now on the CS Discover Center! Go check it out

07-31-09 03:56 PM
    Well we will see how much of this wait is testing, and how much is other factors (such as possibly a contract with HTC not to release a competing phone within so many days of their phone) when the Tour is released for cellsouth, if it launches with the same software as Verizon (4.7.1.40) I'd say"testing" is just a cover story. If I remember correctly someone posted on here saying their friend worked in testing and saw the tour and a touch blackberry, that person hasn't posted again, but that post defiantly sparked my curiosity. As far as the guy on facebook saying that the big companys gets the exclusives, I'd sure like to hear what his response on cellsouth having the Blackberry Flip before Verizon .....
    "As far as the guy on facebook saying that the big companys gets the exclusives, I'd sure like to hear what his response on cellsouth having the Blackberry Flip before Verizon ....." PRICELESS
    07-31-09 06:47 PM
    now that i finally got away from that idiotic a** bb pearl flip(i traded it in for the bb 8330) im glad to b back into my bb curve 8330!! but now that i come into the forums and c that the tour is out im kinda sorta peeeeed off,but ill just trade it in sooooon
    07-31-09 06:59 PM
    Just noticed that the BB Tour 9630 has been posted to CSouth Discover Center
    08-01-09 10:24 AM
    Just noticed that the BB Tour 9630 has been posted to CSouth Discover Center
    Yes, it showed up yesterday
    08-01-09 10:40 AM
    If you haven't voted in my poll yet please do so.
    Login | Facebook
    08-03-09 12:42 AM
    New poll on facebook about the Tour...
    Poll on Facebook
    08-11-09 12:25 PM
    I bet it's after September 1st
    08-14-09 08:49 PM
    I bet it's after September 1st
    and why is verizon still on ur bb profile?? thought u dropped them
    08-14-09 09:12 PM
    and why is verizon still on ur bb profile?? thought u dropped them
    Yes I need to drop that %$^* lol