I've been trying very hard to hold out for something new, but the pearl Flip aint it . Matt seems to have been resurrected so what says the CellularSouth oracle now?
    05-24-09 09:17 PM
    In another thread he said it'd be November til we get another BlackBerry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 10:05 PM
    A little off topic genestho, but did it rain and turn Tom Lee Park into a quagmire as usual?
    oh yeah, memphis in may was really muddy! should be called 'memphis in mud' lol
    05-26-09 08:26 AM
    Any more rumors heard about new BB's for us?
    05-28-09 09:18 PM
    Unfortunately no new rumors, again I give up

05-29-09 01:41 AM
    No wonder they call this CRACK(berry). We're all sitting around fiendin like Pookie (New Jack City) . BTW, has anyone tried the new OS for the 8830?
    05-30-09 11:54 AM
    I'm running it.. seems to be ok. got the call timer back
    05-31-09 11:35 AM
    Running it with NO problems at all. Seems to have fixed the RF issues too!!!
    05-31-09 11:57 AM
    Id also give .160 the thumbs up, runs smooth as glass......
    06-01-09 03:08 PM
    So, I thought I'd give the HTC Diamond Touch from CSouth a go. I got it in last Thursday and hated it from Day 1. Navigation was a pain, setting it up for work email was a bigger PITA. Finally, yesterday, after the battery died 5 hours aftter being charged for almost 20 hours, I decided to exchange it. So I went this morning and exchanged it for the Pearl Flip...I'm back in the BB fold. Loved it from the time I picked itup.
    Forgive me for I have sinned........
    06-01-09 08:37 PM
    So, I thought I'd give the HTC Diamond Touch from CSouth a go. I got it in last Thursday and hated it from Day 1. Navigation was a pain, setting it up for work email was a bigger PITA. Finally, yesterday, after the battery died 5 hours aftter being charged for almost 20 hours, I decided to exchange it. So I went this morning and exchanged it for the Pearl Flip...I'm back in the BB fold. Loved it from the time I picked itup.
    Forgive me for I have sinned........
    So it shall be done.

Though I cannot forgive you for your sin, I can say... WELCOME BACK!!!

And, Excellent choice!

I love my pearl Flip.

I love everything about it...

msblueline

ps... you may want to change your profile to show the Flip 8230 instead of the 8130.
    06-01-09 08:42 PM
    OOps....I forgot about that. Thanks!
    06-01-09 08:50 PM
    But can the new flip run youtube vids????
    06-01-09 11:57 PM
    I spoke with a CS rep the other day and asked about new BB's that were coming out. She told me about the Flip of course... but then tried telling me about new motorolas. I told her I wasn't really interested in Motorola and asked about new BB's after the Flip. She told me that there are new BB's coming out before the end of this year. I am due to renew in August and asked if there would be any before August and she said yes. Not sure whether to believe it or not... but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
    06-07-09 04:49 PM
    It would be nice to see a new BB before Aug, but considering RIM hasn't officially announced the Tour makes a Jun/July release date unlikely..... but my fingers are crossed too!!!
    06-07-09 08:24 PM
    It would be nice to see a new BB before Aug, but considering RIM hasn't officially announced the Tour makes a Jun/July release date unlikely..... but my fingers are crossed too!!!
    me too!!!!! I'm due for an upgrade in august too, but if the tour sneaks out before then I'm sure i can juggle my account. esp since if it will come out I'll add another data plan to my account.
    06-08-09 10:11 AM
    Like many of us I'm just waiting on some comfirmation of a new BB coming our way. Right now I have some friends that work here in Jackson and in north MS, they don't know of any new BBs coming our way just the Motorola Evoke and the HTC Pro Touch Screen.
    06-11-09 08:33 PM
    I left my phone on the table at my ice cream shop and went back to get it and it was gone!! So I went to CS and asked about getting a refurbished Blackberry and she said they have never done refurbs on BBs. Anyone have any ideas? I'm due for an upgrade in August or September and wanted something other than the BB Flip. Do I hold out for something better later this year or suck it up and just get a Curve? I'm so mad I can't even type!!
    06-12-09 04:30 PM
    CS announced today on Facebook that they will start carrying netbooks soon that run off of their network. That's nice I guess but I would still like to see a new BBerry to replace the 8330.

06-18-09 07:55 PM
    CS announced today on Facebook that they will start carrying netbooks soon that run off of their network. That's nice I guess but I would still like to see a new BBerry to replace the 8330.

I saw that as well. Nice add tho I wonder what pricing will look like. I'm trying really really hard to find out about the next bb. I must say that I want the Tour so bad that jumping ship (something i thought id never do) wouldn't be that far away should we not get another BB at least this summer.
    06-18-09 08:37 PM
    I went to Dell website and looked, if I entered the specs right we should be looking at $350, unless they have some kind of contract price. Which I can believe they will. I would rather just wait for a new BBerry or, why can't we just get aircards like competitors have??? I already have a good laptop so that would be all I needed.
    06-18-09 09:35 PM
    I went to Dell website and looked, if I entered the specs right we should be looking at $350, unless they have some kind of contract price. Which I can believe they will. I would rather just wait for a new BBerry or, why can't we just get aircards like competitors have??? I already have a good laptop so that would be all I needed.
    actually csouth used to offer air cards...more so to business customers. wonder if they still do. like you, i'll take a new, non flip, berry over a laptop anyday.
    06-18-09 10:40 PM
    That's why I got my Curve in the first place, so I wouldn't have to carry the laptop, oh well, thinking about giving up again lol

06-18-09 11:09 PM
    New Cellular South netbook is now official. If your on the CS panel you got the email saying that on June 22 they are holding a challenge to create a CS wallpaper or screensaver for the netbook. Can win various prizes/netbook for yourself.. So we know its coming. We have bb's that can tether(if you need to know how pm me or search for it yourself) so you probably don't care for it. Just an update for y'all.

06-19-09 11:14 PM
    I may need to start tethering from time to time, never really thought about it. I'll be in touch

06-20-09 01:36 AM
282 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD