Hey guys new here and new to blackberry just need abit of help setting things up.

Got my blackberry curve 8520 on payg on orange uk and i know i can get a �5 a month bis bundle which comes out of your credit. How do i activate this do i ring 450 and they will set it up from there????

Also you can change price plans each month like go from camel to dolphin then to raccoon then back to camel if i was to change one month would it affect my bis which they take �5 a month out of my credit for??? Like would it cancel my bis and would i have to ring 450 again to activate it???

Also say for a few months i didnt want bis could orange cancel it and then say i wanted it again a few months later would they put it back on my sim/phone or can you only activate it once throughout the phone/sim life?????

One more quick question is how do i know if bis is activated will i recieve a text???

Sorry for the long post guys many thanks
    Last edited by sammy657; 01-23-10 at 08:21 PM.
    01-23-10 08:11 PM
    BIS is �5 on PAYG, as I understand it you can call 450 to activate and to deactivate it. If you have enough credit each month it will reactivate automatically. You do receive a message on the device stating your registered for Blackberry services (and your gprs/edge will change to upper case).
    01-25-10 10:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD