I am really upset that Sprint just came out with the Palm Pro, and their premier device is going to be the Palm Pre. When are they going to get new Blackberry devices, they need to capitalize on them. Everytime I go to Sprint I see everyone with the Curve. It's a great device, but the need some new devices.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 12:12 PM
    I have been with Sprint for a while and have the 8130 phone. I am due for an upgrade but they absolutely have the worst collection of blackberry phones!!! It looks like I am going to keep my pearl for a while till they can get off their asses and keep up with the competition. Oh, and they need to change their upgrade policy...it blows too!
    05-19-09 12:20 PM
    sprint needs to realize that their can be no iphone competitor, look at their first failure which was the samsung instinct, and now this crap and both these phones can be only be activated on an everything plan. Verizon is smart to have released the storm.
    05-19-09 12:26 PM
    The Storm aint all that great....be patient they are coming...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 03:42 PM
    Releasing the Storm 1 leads to the Storm 2. So even if you don't like the Storm 1, releasing it ends up being a good thing.
    05-19-09 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD